[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
going to fuck this girl all day she's not on birth control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Wrex9xR.jpg (422 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
Wrex9xR.jpg
422 KB, 1600x1066
going to fuck this girl all day

she's not on birth control and I don't like condom. I want to cum inside her. we are both clean.

best way to avoid pregnancy? just having her take morning after pill later?
>>
enjoy the child retard
>>
>>17323146

morning after pill is the only actual option but its a dumb idea. have you discussed it with her and she said sehd take the morning after pill? does she say shes going to let you fuck her without a condom?
>>
right
she's okay with it, I just don't know if there's a better option

I don't like condom
>>
>>17323146
just take condom off and pretend u thought it was on
>>
>>17323188
read the fucking post you retard
>>
Do you realize what the morning after pill is? It's basically giving the body an artificial hormonal flush forcing the uterus to puke out its contents in response. It typically hurts like a very bad period and is NOT good for your body. There is a reason it's called "plan B".

I mean, do whatever you want if she's on board (probably doesn't know what she's signing up for) but be aware of this and do not make it more than a one time occassion.

Also no, there's no better way.
>>
Get your nuts snipped.

The most likely option is that you're gonna ignore all the advice in the thread, then get saddled with a kid neither of you wanted. Congrats on that, I guess.
>>
Ask yourself retard, is the risk of bearing a child and having to taje care of it for 18 years worth it?
>>
Just fucking pull out, or finish in her mouth, etc. It's not that hard.

You dont have to finish in her every time you entitled lazyfuck
>>
Meanwhile my GF is fine with no condom, she's on the pill, and I STILL psyche myself out if cum gets anywhere near her pussy. I'm not finishing inside unless I'm wrapped, want a kid, or there's a goddamn gun up to my head. How are there people as dumb and irresponsible as OP?
>>
>>17323146
enjoy the kid/abortion.

if she decides to not take plan b (which is a fucking retarded plan) and wants to keep the kid then you're fucked for the next 18 years.

>>17323301
>being this much of a cuck

my gf is getting back on BC after a long break. going to be bustin' all kinds of nuts inside of her.
>>
>>17323146
anal
>>
>>17323222
precum makes babies, dont listen to this
>>
>>17323443
i precum a lot.

been fucking my gf raw for the past year and a half. pull out method is our contraceptive. no kid.

i don't believe in the precum meme.
>>
>>17323461
maybe you're sterile
>>
>>17323464
possibly. her or me.

that would be fairly convenient for the next 5 years or so and then utterly depressing.
>>
>>17323468
its probably her weight
>>
>>17323146
>she's not on birth control and I don't like condom.
>I want to cum inside her.
>best way to avoid pregnancy?

The Plan B pill is the only way. If she takes it within 24 hours it's about 95% effective. That's OK, but it's not a guarantee.

This is a stupid fucking idea.

Use a condom if you want to cum inside her, or pull out and cum all over her like every other teenager. Idiot.
>>
>>17323461
Precum contains variable amounts of sperm. For some men it contains a lot, for others very little to none, and that can also vary on a monthly or even daily basis.

The withdrawal method has about a 5% perfect use failure rate, which means that if you consistently use it as your only contraceptive for a year and never fuck up and start to cum inside her, you have about a 5% chance of accidentally impregnating her. It's up to you to decide whether you're comfortable with that or not.
>>
>>17323471
like, malnourishment/being underweight can cause you to be infertile? seems like bs.

>>17323482
but is precum leading to pregnancy even a real thing? i see it discussed a fair bit but then people come in and state that it's not a real risk.
>>
>>17323493
You...don't know anything about human reproduction, do you?
>>
>>17323498
i've been told i'm a pretty good lay.
>>
>>17323493
It's a real risk. It's just pretty unlikely. Real talk, this isn't super well understood and there's no clear consensus on why exactly precum contains sperm. Sometimes it seems to only contain trace sperm from previous ejaculations that haven't been washed out yet (which almost certainly won't lead to pregnancy), sometimes it seems to contain millions of healthy, mobile sperm, and sometimes it contains none at all. Nobody's sure exactly why.

That "5% perfect use failure rate" statistic is a pretty hard fact, though. That means 5% (it may be 4%) of couples who use it as an exclusive contraceptive will experience pregnancy in a given year. It's hard to see how that couldn't be the result of precum. Does it matter exactly how that happens, though? Those are the statistics, that's the level of risk you're assuming, for better or for worse.
>>
>>17323146
a condom
>>
>>17323546

>all these cucks that have never come inside a vagina

Children
>>
>>17323697
Hi dad.
>>
>>17323146
If you trust the girl not to screw you over and you think shell take the morning after pill do that
>>
>>17323188
This
>>
File: 1450195273824.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2880) Image search: [Google]
1450195273824.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2880
No wonder so many stupid people have fucking kids.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.