[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having major anxiety about the plane I'm taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 620x349
I'm having major anxiety about the plane I'm taking to Berlin this week, I'm scared I might die because of the many things that can go wrong (I can't even type them)

How do I calm down?
>>
>>17323120

Realize that of all the things that go wrong, it is extremely unlikely for any them to happen. I'll hit you with this cliche:

>you have a greater chance of dying driving to the airport than you do flying in the plane

Nothing will cure you if you have a legitimate phobia though. Only way you can get comfortable with it is to power through. I suggest taking books, games, or distractions so that you don't think about that stuff.
>>
Alcohol. Lots of it.
>>
Do you have any idea how many planes fly per day? Go look up numbers, and you will realise how rare a crash is.
>>
Watch this video. It's very informative, it might ease your fears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfh9-ogUgSQ
>>
>>17323142
Bastard
>>
>>17323142
kek
>>
I'm sure the person next to you will be a lot more uncomfortable, you spaz.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.