[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I carved my ex's name in my thigh with a blade from a razor,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: dog-727808_960_720.jpg (294 KB, 960x715) Image search: [Google]
dog-727808_960_720.jpg
294 KB, 960x715
I carved my ex's name in my thigh with a blade from a razor, and sent a picture of it to him, one month ago. He saw, but didn't reply, he hasn't been talking to me. I am not sure of what I was thinking, but recently I figured out he had been telling that to his friends. I am somewhat autistic and I can't figure out how he reacted to that or why he told it to his friends?
>>
>>17323074
can you show us
>>
Oh, look. Bait.
>>
Bait but I'll bite.

Because you're fucking psychotic if you thought that was attractive.
>>
>>17323078
if the girl is hot its pretty hot to be hoenst

maybe i think that because im autistic too but i wont ever have a girl who did this for me :(
>>
>>17323078
No, I didn't think it would be attractive. Why do people assume that? I wanted to elicit a negative emotional response from him; I wanted him to feel bad. Now whether he would be angry or disgusted or sad, I didn't know. But I wanted him to feel bad.

I've been told I'm hot though.
>>
>>17323093

Yeah people who do crazy things to get back at someone usually harbor intense feelings for that person. love, rage, or a mix of both can be hard to distinguish. hope you can let time heal your skin and mind.
>>
Pics or bullshit
>>
File: 091725.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
091725.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>
>>17323074
>I am somewhat autistic and I can't figure out how he reacted to that
People who cut themselves are seen as crazy. People who obsess about a single person are also seen as crazy. You did both, and you did it in a way that is especially frightening.

>or why he told it to his friends?
Men generally have a rule that could be rendered as "don't stick it in crazy". This rule is generally more honored in the breach than actually followed, but it is still considered responsible to warn other men about encounters with crazy that you have recently escaped. It is not so different from the way women warn other women about creepy men.

I am sorry, OP. I know it hurts to find this out at this late date. But you dun goofed, big time.
>>
>>17323110
>was just curious as to why he told it to his friends.

I want you reread your original post and then reflect on this question for a bit.
>>
>>17323119
Best answer ITT. Crazy was surely my mental state, although I wouldn't think anyone would say it is a characteristic of my personality.

I have reasons to believe that was not his motivation behind it, from information I’m not fully inclined to share, but I will try to explore that possibily further.
>>
>>17323074
>he hasn't been talking to me.
No shit?

>I can't figure out how he reacted to that
I'm guessing he was so shocked he told his friends. "Holy shit, this girl is crazy."
>>
File: 003.jpg (68 KB, 468x625) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
68 KB, 468x625
>>17323074
>mfw i'm so desensitized from 10 years of 4chan that if a chick sent me this I wouldn't even blink
i'm not sure if this is good or bad
>>
Fuck it, I'll bite.
>>17323093
> I wanted to elicit a negative emotional response from him; I wanted him to feel bad.
You carved someone's fucking name into your flesh to emotionally manipulate them.

He didn't respond because you are a bad person, and an insane one to boot. Same reason he told his friends. I would too, that's fucking insane. You got the response you wanted. He was probably disgusted because he saw what kind of person you are.

If this sounds harsh, sorry, but emotional manipulation isn't cool. You deserve to be alone if you're going to pull this shit.
>>
>>17323233
I'd have a different response if you had a legitimate problem with self-harming, but it doesn't sound like that's the case. Get some goddamn help, if you're telling the truth there's something seriously wrong with you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.