[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does she want to study or does she want to bang?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1065 - Bx1JOGc.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1065 - Bx1JOGc.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
I met a girl a few weeks back at a party. I recognised her from a few of my classes but i hadn't talked to her before so i decided to have a chat with her.
We got our exam results a few days ago and we both did pretty badly. Out of the blue she asks me on kikebook if i want to study with her for the next exams in August, keep in mind that i only talked to her once and we don't actually know each other that well.
Is this a booty call or does she actually want to study?

TL;DR: Girl i only talked to once asks me to study with her, does she want the D or am i looking too far into this?
>>
as a general rule of thumb: always assume attraction
>>
>>17323043
any tips on how i should handle the "study time"?
>>
File: 9da.jpg (782 KB, 1122x1600) Image search: [Google]
9da.jpg
782 KB, 1122x1600
Prep beforehand, shave and get condoms and whatever, then be flirtatious. If she returns the flirtatiousness, do as Descartes implores you.
>>
>>17323060
...to be uncertain about everything except doubt?
>>
File: 7d0.jpg (77 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
7d0.jpg
77 KB, 640x420
>>17323075
>>
File: 092837.gif (334 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
092837.gif
334 KB, 350x350
>>17323008
You consider you're intelligent and she just wanna take advantage of you?
In any case, she must pay.
>>
>>17323107
she knows i failed most of my classes so i don't think she needs me for my academic abilities anyway.
I don't think I'm stupid tho, just awfully lazy.
>>
>>17323118
>She knows I failed most of my classes

Yeah, now there is no question about it. She wants to ride the bologna pony
>>
>>17323008
>she actually want to study
she knows both of you did badly and should be incentive for both of you to study together. Makes more sense than asking the smartest kid in class. They don't need help studying and unless they tutor others unlikely they would agree.
>>
>>17323118
Prepare the dick to be in charge of the situation.
>>
>>17323135
why would she ask a guy she only talked to once tho? she's quite popular so surely she has other friends that also failed a bunch of classes. Wouldn't it make more sense for her to ask them?
>>
Few details we shouldn't overlook:
>She asked me to come to her house
>Resits aren't due till 20th of August
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.