[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so after brief joint in mental asylum for violent people (basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1place.jpg (381 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1place.jpg
381 KB, 1366x768
Ok so after brief joint in mental asylum for violent people (basically jail, the lighter version) i was taken "back home" after so many years spent doing nothing but sitting at home being creative, fucking my ex gf and getting high i find the notion of joining the "real" world unsatisfactory at best.

So, what or where are the places i could join? I am (borderline) autistic, suck at basically everything and hate authority with passion. Anti capitalist movement when or where?

There must be some place where i can just show up be told to do something even i can handle and then make naked bonfires in the woods and get high preferably. Where is the place, /adv/isors?
>>
>I want to keep doing what I've already been doing for the past decade

???
>>
>>17323014
>decade
Wasnt even half of decade anon, im too young to get my souls ucked by the work.

Where are some free people at, living in the wood doing they thing and being meh kinda fine?
>>
There are hippie communes in the USA.
You might also like the sound of being a mountain man and growing your own weed.
What's most likely is that you'll just be a regular ol' hobo, begging for cash at a freeway offramp. Move to a coastal city if you don't want to freeze to death.
>>
>>17323032
USA is too far away, i need something closer to mid europe.

Come on anon, there must be some buffer zone between
>going to work
and
>hobo beggar

Some sort of community that would not get mad at me for sucking both at communication and work, yet kind enough to tolerate me with my many faults.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.