[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Big function the other night >Chatting with a friend's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: suicide adaptor.png (193 KB, 450x558) Image search: [Google]
suicide adaptor.png
193 KB, 450x558
>Big function the other night
>Chatting with a friend's girlfriend at the bar about my lack of a girlfriend
>Asked her (I was quite drunk) if she had any nice single friends
>She starts telling me about her single friends
>Then I either asked her if she could hook me up with a date with one of them, or she offered - I don't remember which
>Chatting with her boyfriend this morning about it and she said "Oh she loves doing that" (as in hooking people up)

I took her number down during our conversation. I'd quite like to meet up with this girl she was talking about. Would she find it really weird and socially awkward if I texted her asking her to hook me up with a date with this girl? Was it just drunken banter? I was definitely a lot more drunk than her but she seemed to quite enjoy the chat we were having if I remember right.
>>
>>17322944
Do you expect to see her again within the next week in a casual setting where you touch base on the topic again?

Maybe hold off until next weekend or something so you don't seem desperate.
>>
>>17322969
No, not seeing her again as far as I know.
>>
>>17322970
Yeah, just wait until next weekend and then hit her up. If you're a social drinker, maybe mention you're going to be at a bar, and she should bring her friend by.
>>
>>17322944
That image triggers me, if you use it as pictured it will merely fry your fingers
ONE FINGER FROM EACH HAND
>>
>>17322974
Also it was the first time I'd met her anyway. So I wouldn't hang out with her outside work.
>>
It's not weird, just ask her in a lighthearted way. As in "I don't remember a lot but I do remember how cute that friend of yours sounded, any chance she'd be down for a date?" or something similar.
>>
>>17322986
Is that so? Why don't you prove that theory
>>
>>17323370
Okay I think I wi
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.