[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my gf and I broke up. I have members of her familly in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1456350815102.jpg (611 KB, 1343x1932) Image search: [Google]
1456350815102.jpg
611 KB, 1343x1932
So, my gf and I broke up.

I have members of her familly in my facebook contacts and she have members on my familly in her facebook contacts.

Now, she sometime comments on stuff my brothers post or put some likes etc. But it's bothering me and my heart can't take it.

Am i a bitch if a tell her to delete the members of my familly from her contacts?
>>
>>17322881
>she sometime comments on stuff my brothers
I have some news for you anon...
>>
>>17322921

both my brothers are married... and she never sees them
>>
>>17322881

bump for something other than troll posts
>>
I don't think it is an unreasonable request under the circumstances.
She may get shitty and say mean things or refuse to, because it hurts.. thats when you ask your family to delete her.

Its going to be tough either way but its your right to ask that
>>
>>17322949

thank you

it's so emotional i don't want to be unreasonable.
>>
Just disable your facebook for a few weeks.

Come back when you can handle it.
>>
If you block her does her comments still show up?

If so, ask your family to unfriend her. It sucks but you aren't a couple anymore. One of you choose to not be the others life and this is the consequences. Going nocontact is the best thing to get over this from both sides. You aren't responsible for her happiness.

If your family won't do it, suspend your account for a while to get your head straight.
>>
>>17323114

i did it for 6 month. i'lll never be cool with it

>>17323115
>One of you choose to not be the others life and this is the consequences. Going nocontact is the best thing to get over this from both sides.

this is what i feel. thanks
>>
Block her. The comments won't show up. Then later, ask your family members to delete her if you still feel like it.
>>
>>17323190

i don't like half measures
>>
last bump
>>
>>17322881
Yes
>>
>>17322930
your bros got game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.