[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here with a really shitty relationship with you father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1457806020107.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1457806020107.gif
2 MB, 300x182
Anyone here with a really shitty relationship with you father or maybe even both parents?
Talking about like even being near then makes you uncomfortable and you are only really truly happy when you are away from them and with your gf or friends?

What did you do? Did you just cut off all communications with them?

It's pretty much been like this since forever and I pretty much always planned on joining the MIlitary but now that there is all these things going on, things in the country I really don't want to die for
Is moving out and living with your gf too much to ask?
Is there anything you can do besides join the military in this situation to get the fuck out of your parents house?
>>
>>17322851
You get a job. Any job. Work at Subway or McDonalds, if need be. As long as you're working 40 hours or more a week, whether it's at 1 job or 2, you can make it. You'll need roommates, but they're very easy to find.

Your girlfriend can be a roommate, but only if she is also working and paying her half. You can't afford to take care of all the bills when you're just starting out.
>>
File: 1460924993514.jpg (141 KB, 847x980) Image search: [Google]
1460924993514.jpg
141 KB, 847x980
>>17322860
>You get a job. Any job. Work at Subway or McDonalds, if need be. As long as you're working 40 hours or more a week, whether it's at 1 job or 2, you can make it. You'll need roommates, but they're very easy to find.

This might sound soppy or fucking Autistic as fuck but
Is this really it? I never expected to have to work are a Mc Donalds in my life man, fuck man I was that one kid who would score over 100 with the highest grades in all my classes when I was a kid
Fuck they where still pretty dam good until like 3 years ago
Isn't there anything, I mean absofuckinglutely anything I can do to get noticed for some job or something else you know... harder or that pays more or something? or is there really nothing I can do if I want to leave? I can't just fucking live my life in such mediocrity man...... I just can't
Can I like make money off of coding or something? Is there any valuable skills I can learn in less than a year or have I ass fucked myself beyond belief ?
>>
>>17322860
>>17322896

I'm actually really good looking too could I make some cash of off that to help get me on my feet? or is there no real demand for Male models?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.