[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm afaid my best friends start to fall in love w/ each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 016react.jpg (28 KB, 256x267) Image search: [Google]
016react.jpg
28 KB, 256x267
I'm afaid my best friends start to fall in love w/ each other. I don't want to address the topic cause I want to let slepping dogs lie. what should I do.
Also I'm about to live together w/ the girl.
>>
why does it even matter to you? if you were a good friend you'd be happy for them.

if you're not then they deserve better, and don't live with her, sounds like you're going to be a selfish pain in the ass.

what you should do is never address the topic, let it be, and don't try to control other people's lives
>>
>>17322696
I'm not worried about them being together. I'm worried about them splitting up and leaving me in a weird position.
>>
>>17322696
I'm not worried about them being together.
I'm worried about them splitting up and leaving me in a weird position.
>>
>>17322701
oh shit well. in that case just be there for both of them and don't take a side.

make sure they both see the other side. it'll be awkward for a while but that should fade. it just takes time. shit happens.

its not the worst joke life can play on you. i wouldn't worry much about it. let them worry about that
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.