[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/, This may be a touchy subject but here goes Basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1460904918376.png (37 KB, 132x147) Image search: [Google]
1460904918376.png
37 KB, 132x147
Sup /adv/,

This may be a touchy subject but here goes
Basically I live with my sister and mum, and I just got into a physical altercation with my sister (never done it before), and basically tension over months of her crazy shit has built up to this
What happened was
>She started arguing with my mum because she wanted to use her car for her "soccer game" tomorrow
>mum refused because she needs her car for work
>sister has mental breakdown and starts breaking shit in the house and having a tantrum on the ground (she's 20)
>I had enough and grab her and scream in her face telling her to stop being selfish, etc etc
>she starts clawing and kicking me, I start bleeding so I snapped and slapped her in the face once (her nose started bleeding)
>she gets up and shoves my mum
>I push her into a wall for doing that
>she calls cops
>waiting for cops right now
>mum is 100% on my side, saying she deserved it, so she will defend me

What do, am I fucked?
Never been in trouble with the cops before, I'm pretty calm rn, but I'm just wondering if I can even get in trouble for this, she's batshit insane lads
>>
Bump
I'm sure someone here has been in a similar situation
>>
>>17322441
Your in a good spot op, just make sure you tell the cops the whole story, say she was becoming violent and you tried to restrain her, also a 2v1 helps
>>
Claim self defense.
>>
>>17322532
>>17322541
>mfw she didn't actually call the cops
She was threatening me saying they're gonna lock me up, turns out she called her friend to pick her up so she can cry and play the victim card

Well then, I guess that solves that

I guess my next question is how to deal with a crazy/bipolar sister in the long run?
>inb4 move out
Already planning on that, but was wondering what to do in the meantime
>>
>>17322576
Kick her out and take care of your mother
>>
>>17322597
My mum is too much of a pushover to kick her out, and I don't own the house so I don't feel I have the authority to do it
>>
>>17322626
Idk man, you have to admonish someway for acting like that. (Does she have a mental problem?)
>>
>>17322634
Trying to convince mum to kick her out, she's getting there

But I think she does have some kind of severe personality disorder, she hasn't been diagnosed, but she definitely isn't all there upstairs
>>
>>17322689
Tell your mom she shouldnt have to put up with something like that
>>
>>17322725
Lol turns out she did call the cops, she wasn't home so they left and said probably nothing will happen, also I did say that to her, she just doesn't want my sister to hate her forever apparently, despite her treating her like shit, also she's scared of having a broken family
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.