[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I lose virginity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1467623266971.gif (156 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1467623266971.gif
156 KB, 500x282
I want to lose my virginity so I don't end up like that 30 year old guy saying "You should of lost it when you were young its too late now" I do not want to lose it to a prostitute however, here are my stats.
>20
>Average looks
>5'8"
>Some income but no job
>No car
>Average sized dick
>No real hobbies outside of gaming
I mean looking at that I am pretty sure its literally impossible to lose my virginity in todays day and age where only the super hot get laid
>>
>>17322332
Stop gaming
>>
>20
>"bawww it's all over for me!"
Faggots like you are the reason why it's hard to get good advice on here.
>>
>>17322356
I probably will soon it's starting to be less pleasurable
>>17322359
Well when everyone around me is losing it at like 13 yes I get worried being a 20 yr old virgin with nothing special about myself its not that I think its over yet its that it could be over for me unless I figure out a path of action
>>
>in todays day and age where only the super hot get laid

This alone is indication that you spend too much time online and have little touch with real world. If you want to improve your chances of getting laid get out of the house, meet people, pick up sociable hobbies.
>>
>>17322365
Well I mean I could get some hobbies but any hobby I would actually enjoy would be chick repellent so I would have to fake interest in some hobby chicks dig or something I don't really live in a good area so I'd rather do online dating I guess I don't really care too much about looks I might even just go onto some dating site and find some 2/10 chick or something would probably be more down to earth and way less work
>>
>>17322332
>I mean looking at that I am pretty sure its literally impossible to lose my virginity in todays day and age where only the super hot get laid
What are you talking about? Sex is easier to get right here and now than it has been in hundreds of years, if not thousands.

It is not impossible for you either. But honestly, if you're not going to set off the most common anti-creeper heuristics, you do have some work to do.

1) Take care of yourself. You mentioned having some kind of non-job income, but unless that is enough to support you financially indefinitely, you will need to get a job (assuming that you are not in school). You also need some way of getting around, though depending on where you live, that might not need to be a car. Looking for companionship before you have your life more or less together is putting the cart before the horse.

2) Drop the edgy/menacing bullshit. This includes the red pill. Men have a famous rule "don't stick it in crazy"; your bitterness puts you on the wrong side of the female equivalent.

3) Avoid obsession. You don't need to give up gaming, but you do need to find more hobbies. Preferably ones as different from gaming (and from each other) as possible. The combinations of things we do are what make us interesting, and if you do only one thing, there is only one combination.

Do these, and I think you'll find that you have better luck. They'll probably do a lot of good for your mood in general, as well.
>>
>>17322381

Perhaps if you went for a hobby you actually like, you could find there a girl you could actually like too? A wild concept, I know, but it does work on occasion.
>>
>>17322381
My hobby is chinese tea, doesnt really attract girls and doesnt require other people to drink, still i've had a ton of conversations about it with girls, the hobby doesnt serve the purpose of meeting people exclusively, just to have something you are passionate about you and become more interesting.
>>
>>17322381
>Well I mean I could get some hobbies but any hobby I would actually enjoy would be chick repellent
Unless one of your hobbies is pulling the wings off small woodland creatures or something, there is no such thing as a "chick repellent" hobby. Number and variety of interests matter more than the content of any single interest.

There is one catch: if a total outsider could possibly mistake two hobbies for the same thing, then they may as well be the same thing. For example, gaming, anime/manga, sci-fi/fantasy, and comics all fall under a single umbrella, which might be called "media consumption". It is not wrong to have any of these interests, or even all of them, as long as you also have at least one interest that does not fall under this umbrella.

In the most general case, you want to touch all of the following bases at least once. It's okay to touch multiple bases with one interest, but you're going to be extremely hard-pressed to find a single interest that touches them all, given that some of these bases inherently contradict.

- Something that makes you sweat
- Something that confuses you sometimes
- Something you could do in bed if you had to
- Something that cannot be done indoors
- Something you can do alone (or on the Internet)
- Something that ordinarily cannot be done unless other people are present
- Something that produces a physical object (the object need not be permanent -cooking, for example, touches this base- but it does need to be something you can put in another person's hands)
- Something that involves enjoying something made by someone else
>>
>>17322332

At least you are realizing this when you are 20. You are still young, dude.

I am that 30 year old guy (32, actually). No woman will ever touch a virgin my age.
>>
>>17322356

Honestly, this. Think about all the time you spend indoors, in front of a screen away from other people. How do you expect to interact with people, let alone fuck them, if you're stuck inside all the time?
>>
>>17322461
What's your favorite kind of Chinese tea? Mine is shu pu-erh.

If you're into Chinese tea, then I suggest you broaden that and get interested in Chinese culture period, maybe start learning the language, take a class or two or attend (or organize!) some kind of conversation table meet-up if you're in school.

Being really into teas is honestly a positive thing. It's just not enough. It's not a weird hobby or anything, it's got a mild aura of culture & sophistication, like being really into whiskeys; it certainly won't repel girls, won't be enough to attract most of them in all likelihood but at worst they'll think "mm, not my thing but that's pretty cool!"

This guy gave really good advice, listen to him:
>>17322505
>>
get out more , talk to girls more you realise its not that difficult get over your fear of rejection, you just talk to girls one youll like will hopefully like you, you then ask to meet her at the back of a shop and fingerblast her!! snake her , pull her hair back and slap that ass
>>
Bruh you have plenty of hope, giving up now is ridiculous. I lost my v card earlier this year, and we're very similar

>20
>Average looks
>5'6"
>Basically non-existant income (college student lel)
>Average dick
>Hobbies are gaming and language study,

I believe in you senpai.
>>
>>17322332
>19
>Average looks
>6'0"
>No income, no job
>No car
>7" dick
>No hobbies aside from learning moonspeak, gaming, programming, and reading
And yeah, I'm a virgin. I feel where you are coming from. It is very frustrating. Especially when you get guys like >>17322664 in the thread, humblebragging cunts...
>>
File: wew.png (145 KB, 531x640) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
145 KB, 531x640
>>17322332
>>5'8"
>>
>>17322332
I lost mine at 21.
Female
Not ugly and by choice. I think you should wait until you find a right person. Also maybe get fun hobby or find a gf with similar interests as you. A lot of girls like games.
What helps big time too..LOWER YOUR STANDARTS. Fat girls also need love and you better do that not waste money on hooker with STDs.
>>
>>17322332
Go to jail. Jesus will touch you.
>>
>>17322332
26 here, it's not about being a virgin or not, it's about the social maturity that comes from having friends and a girlfriend.
If you're a nice person most women won't give a shit if you're a virgin, they'll deal with the awkwardness for the first week and that's it.
The thing that will hold you back is being the stereotypical 4chan white boy who doesn't have much going on in his life besides video games and hatred for yourself and other people. If you lack experience with life in general you will make an ass out of yourself during the first hour of any date you go on, so don't even think about having sex. Immaturity, negativity, being unable to deal with rejection.
Bringing my 4chan mindset to dates was the real slap in the face that this shit isn't ok for regular people. If you think you belong on 4chan and you're proud of it you're doing it completely wrong.
Live life, find real hobbies, video games are one of the few hobbies that bring you absolutely zero value, make friends, be nice to people, be open minded, be disciplined, make your time count.
No one above 20 actually cares about how many pussies you stuck your dick into. This shit will come naturally if you do all of the above anyway.
>>
>>17322578
Not op, was just exemplifying that a hobby isnt just a way to meet new people, but an obkective in itself.
My favourite kind so far is sheng puer, still havent tried a shou, but thats supposedly the endgame, will order some raw samples soon
>>
>>17322523
You aren't supposed to actually tell them you are a virgin m8.
>>
>>17322523
LEND ME YOUR POWERS, OH COSMIC ONE.
>>
>>17323365

I can't hide it, it's not like I have any idea what to do.

>>17323372

The whole wizard meme is why I honestly stopped trying. I'm a joke, I get it.
>>
>>17322332
>5.8"
You're fucked
>>
>>17324052
I'm 5'7 and lost mine a couple months ago. I'm also 20.
>>
>>17324040
it is very possible to have had sex a couple times and still not know what you're doing. believe me. just tell her you've only done it once or twice and it's been a really long time.
>>
>>17324052
short-guy chasers are like chubby chasers. they're uncommon, and there aren't enough of them to meet the demand, but they're out there. one of the biggest crushes I ever had was on a guy who is 5'3". probably a 3/10 by 4chan standards but an 15/10 personality wise. would've made a pass at him but he was already married.
>>
>>17322332
>No car
>No job
>5'8
>gaming

Sorry anon but you're fucked lmao
>>
File: 1467587278228.jpg (61 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1467587278228.jpg
61 KB, 600x338
>>17322356

Not necessarily but he should cut down so he can socialize. Lost mine around 19 and at the time I played vidya, just not all day. Some of my friends lost it before me and some were hardcore vidya players, staying up all night sometimes.

OP, you're jumping too far ahead here. 'How can I get laid'? Don't go out in 'hunting mode' like a horny twit since you'll just be fucking yourself at the end of the day and turning people off. Just socialize like normal but pursue if you're genuinely attracted or interested. Get to know 'em and get a number. Rejected? Laugh it off.

Are you funny? Are you witty? Can you hold a decent conversation? Unless you're some monstrosity with zero attractive qualities then you have a chance at getting a girl and getting laid.

Also, go get a part time job, maybe dealing with people. It'll suck but it'll make you realize how easy it is to strike up convos and how inconsequential a single failure is due to the amount of people in the world. It's cheesy as fuck but just work on yourself. Any small successes will lead to a confidence boost.

Tl;dr Work on yourself, get confidence, treat and talk to girls like anybody else. Read "How to Win Friends & Influence People" too. And safe sex bruh. Good luck.
>>
File: received_1335691713112318.jpg (7 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
received_1335691713112318.jpg
7 KB, 196x200
Ok, lay off gaming. Get job. Work out.g et a haircut And go out and find hang out with people hit on chics. Op post a pic of yourself to judge to see if it's hopeless
>>
>>17324144

This. Are you in school? Why aren't you working and why don't you have a car? If you've got absolutely nothing going on or no skills then no wonder girls aren't interested.

Also, no excuses for not working should you be a student. Busted my ass outta HS into college working shit jobs and had my own car at 20. No family helped me since they're dicks.
>>
>>17324158
Bruh I'm not op
>>
>>17324173
Brah. Look at the sentence structure. He isn't referring to you as the op. Faggot.
>>
>25
>Average looks
>Good job
>New car
>6'
>Still virgin
>>
>>17324173

I know and thought it was obvious. I was simply building on your post.
>>
>>17324189

How often do you go out and what's your personality like? Are you good at conversation?
>>
>>17324250
There's no where for me to meet anyone where I live. There's a few bars around but the kinds of people that are at them are just the worst.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.