[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I avoid getting fake rape or domestic violence accusations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: womyn.png (161 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
womyn.png
161 KB, 750x1334
How do I avoid getting fake rape or domestic violence accusations from women? Do I have to do whatever they want?
>>
Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Only associate with normies.
>>
Cut out anyone who thinks like this in your life; or at least only keep them as an acquaintance for as long as you can handle it
>>
If it makes you feel any better, the vast majority of women who are ACTUALLY raped never report it. And of the ones that do, few will go to trial. And even fewer will land a conviction.

The ones you need to watch out for are the ones who air all their bad laundry to everyone they know. You should be able to figure out right away if she's the kind of girl who likes to talk shit about everyone who has wronged her.

That's why it's good advice to not only find a girl who makes a good girlfriend, but someone who won't make a fuckhorrible ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>17322336

But aren't normal women propense to making false allegations?
>>
>>17322348
>I've never associated with some internet-addicted tumblrina
Lucky sonuvabitch.
>>
>>17322328
For the most part it's a simple matter of not sticking it in crazy. False accusations come to only about 8% of reported cases and few of these make it to trial. Still quadruple the rate of false accusation for other crimes, and thus cause for alarm and caution, and still high enough that we should not be relaxing standards of proof at trial, but low enough that there is not much need to worry personally.

The other big one is not to have sex with peoole who have been drinking, or if you have been drinking. Same principle applies to other psychoactives. It's never as good anyway, so you're not missing much, but it avoids the case of muddled memories.
>>
>>17322390

What about false domestic violence accusations, or domestic violence accusations that doesn't take into account if women started it.
>>
common sense, or how millenials call it: the brain app

if a person makes you feel worried because of that, its probably not worth your time to be there in the first place.
>>
>>17322348
Dude!

False rape accusations happen, yes, and they do happen more often than most feminists etc care to admit, but do you have any idea how fucking hellish it gets for a woman who decides to report a rape? It starts with uncomfortable and extremely physically invasive sample collection and then if and when it actually goes to trial the woman can count on having virtually all of her dirty laundry, the history of her past sexual relationships, any slightly suggestive comments ever she made on social media, aired in front of an entire courtroom of total strangers and often her family -- she'll be confronted by people whose day job, for the duration of the trial, is basically to prove that she's a slut and therefore must have wanted it, although not in so many words.

That's pretty fucking brutal. That's not me being some white knight feminist SJW, that's literally what happens.

Are there some women who are crazy/evil/naive enough that this shit doesn't deter them? Of course. Are they "normal" woman? No, not usually.
>>
>>17322328
CURRENT YEAR
>>
Avoid people who claim to have been abused or raped. Avoid feminists and other victimhood athletes. Avoid bitter people and habitual liars.

>>17322390
>False accusations come to only about 8% of reported cases
That's for the stuff that's reported to the cops though. Rates are obviously worse for people that just spread rumors.
>>
>>17322328
At least you've got a gal Op, I've never received a text from a cunt in my 19 years of life
>>
>>17322707
That's the thing though, the ones who do false accusations never actually do it through the police, where they'd be required to give statements under oath and shit like that. They do it through social media or through things like campus police or watchdog groups which can't take you to court but can pretty much ruin your life every other way possible.

Not to mention once a guy's been accused of that sort of the thing it's impossible to shake. Like the UVA fraternity rape case, I still hear people bringing that up as though it was evidence of anything other than one chick being absolutely batshit insane.
>>
>>17322430
>What about false domestic violence accusations, or domestic violence accusations that doesn't take into account if women started it.
Two simple rules.

1) NEVER strike unless attacked. Even if you are attacked, grapple rather than striking if you possibly can: it leaves less evidence of any kind of struggle, and if you have evidence of being struck while she does not, what are the police to make of that?

Grappling actually puts her at a bit of an advantage in the fight, because she has a lower center of gravity. But unless she's been specifically trained to grapple, she won't know that.

2) If you must strike, make damn sure you're the one to call the police. Get the first word in. This matters.
>>
>>17322707
>she'll be confronted by people whose day job, for the duration of the trial, is basically to prove that she's a slut and therefore must have wanted it, although not in so many words.
A defense lawyer's day job is essentially threefold.
1) Make the best possible argument that their client did not do the deed.
2) If their client admits to doing the deed, make the best possible argument that it was not a crime.
3) If the client admits that it was not a crime, make the best possible argument that their client should receive leniency.

That's pretty much it. If dragging the accuser through the dirt is the best possible argument, that's what they are required by law to do. I agree with you that it is not a very compelling argument, but unless and until it is legally invalidated as an argument (and thus can never again be the best possible argument), when it's the best (or least horrendous) the lawyer must make it. The entire justice system literally breaks if lawyers are allowed to not do that.

That's why I believe the best solution is to legally invalidate the argument: spell out in law that past behavior may not be taken to indicate or imply present or future consent. This essentially legally mandates that other courses of argument be taken.
>>
I've had fake accusations of rape and beating a girl up. I got lucky that the people around me knew it was bullshit and also that she tried to kill herself by swallowing vitamin pills and tried a fake pregnancy with me. She told her friends in confidence who then spread it about town, thus clearing my name. I got lucky that women's nature to gossip and shit spread and backstab was in full swing otherwise who knows bros.

> This psycho bitch almost made me want to be gay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.