[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, /adv/ I want to try acid and probably will soon, any advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
hey, /adv/
I want to try acid and probably will soon, any advice?
>>
start with 1 tab,wait an hour and see how you feel before taking more.

it's not as intense as it's made out to be, pretty much gives you a cool, comforting feeling with a little vibrating visuals.

pick a good time for it. It usually lasts 12 hours so you're in it for the long haul forget about sleeping.

I say this because i took a tab last night around 2:00 am at a party, still havent slept
>>
>>17322102
You're facing 25 yrs in jail if you get caught, that's a good way to ruin your life forever.

Acid is the most illegal drugs there are, and most acid isn't even real (they're dangerous research chemicals).
>>
You want some advice?

Quit wasting your money and time. You don't look very good posting this, you don't look very good when you do this and you're not opening your mind.

Going to some kind of music festival? Infected mushroom? Deadmau5?

Well don't.

Go do something actually intellectually stimulating where you can learn about life and see incredible things. Books, school, national parks and even the bar.

Don't be an idiot. Cheers!
>>
Only do 1 tab for a first trip, test it if you can, remember to stay hydrated, think of some nice albums to play (nothing too abrasive), stay calm - use the mantra "it's only the drug" if shit starts getting too turnt.

Biggest thing: PEOPLE AND SETTING. this will be the biggest factor in your trip. Make it a safe, comfortable setting w/ people you trust. You may want a trip-sitter, but I kind of feel like I can't express myself on acid when someone sober is there.

Have an open mind, and just go with the trip. The trip is like a force of nature, don't fight it, accept it, be zen, and have fun.

Oh, and bring pens and paper. Draw shit. Glowsticks, too.

Check out erowid and r/drugs for other questions.
>>
Don't plan on having obligations for 18-24 hours. Good Lucy will have you tripping for 12 and then you'll want recovery time. Be surrounded by good people in a comfortable setting. Relax. Have some good music. Food will probably gross you out while tripping so eat a good meal beforehand.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.