[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revealing too much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Lesbos.jpg (74 KB, 450x562) Image search: [Google]
Lesbos.jpg
74 KB, 450x562
I was doing some mutual masturbation with my wife the other day and told her that I thought it would be hot if she kissed another girl.

For some reason, telling my wife this made me feel really sad. It turned me on, but made me regret saying anything.

Should I feel so bad?
>>
>>17322065
it astounds me that people desire a one and only to make them happy then decide because they are chasing the ultimate orgasm to share. Do humans fuck and suck, sure, but 99.99 % of the time we're doing other things.

You feel bad because you OP have introduced this and your worry is she will take you up on the suggestion. Enjoy
>>
>>17322072

Are you 12?
>>
>>17322077
no dumb ass
>>
>>17322065
If you and your wife have not by this point exposed far more embarrassing things about yourselves, and survived, then you must never talk to each other at all.

You said "I think this would be sexy". You did not say "Do this or I'll kill you." She retains the right to say Yes or No. Nothing is wrong.
>>
>>17322065
Can't wait till she tells you next time she wants another guy to stick his dick in her mouth as she jacks you. It would be so sexy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.