[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK so my oneitis just agreed to a third date, but I have to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: qt3.14.jpg (67 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
67 KB, 576x1024
OK so my oneitis just agreed to a third date, but I have to do literally all the texting first and chasing and even tho their seems to be an attraction sometimes, she's very hot and cold, WTF is going on?
>>
>>17322059
>she's very hot and cold

Like me. Depending on my mood or what I'm doing my texting interactions can vary greatly.
If I'm having a bad day or I'm just really busy I'll be on the cold side.
I also avoid fiddling with my phone when I'm interacting with other people as I find it rude.

My current partner was freaked out when we first started dating as she would think I had lost interest if I was cold for a few days.
>>
>>17322059
This is only going to end in one way... And not the way you want it too
>>
>>17322059
>>17322059
She's a girl.

You need to get over having a oneitis. It's pathetic, and holding you back.

She shits, and pisses, and picks her nose when no one is around, and has retarded opinions about common sense things, etc. If she were so great for you, she'd be more interested in you and wouldn't make you chase so much. I promise you are only infatuated with your 'idea' of her - NOT THE REAL HER. Stop having a oneitis.
>>
>>17322069

This.

So much this.

She doesn't give a fuck about you, she's just sitting in her tower and if she's in a good mood for 5 mins MAYBE just MAYBE she'll let you buy her something nice.

Maybe.
>>
>>17322080
OP here, actually she suggested the second date and paid for it
>>
She also responds to texts straight away and seems pleased to hear from me, but she never texts first which is annoying
>>
>>17322090
And married couples of 10 years can still get divorced; I'm sure her opinion of you can change. In fact her paying for it may have been her way of saying "sorry for wasting your time.I'm not sure this is going anywhere. I'll at least be nice and not waste your money."

Who knows. You are asking us what is going on with a person we don';t know in a situation we aren't a part of. Surely you realize how ridiculous a question this is to ask if you won't even accept our opinions.
>>
DON'T
PUT
PUSSY
ON
A
PEDESTAL
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.