[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it gay to date transwomen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: johnson-jerking ho.jpg (258 KB, 954x960) Image search: [Google]
johnson-jerking ho.jpg
258 KB, 954x960
Is it gay to date transwomen?
>>
>>17322030
Yes, because transwoman is not a real woman, just a mentally ill guy pretending to be a woman.
>>
File: image_1.gif (45 KB, 515x320) Image search: [Google]
image_1.gif
45 KB, 515x320
I'd say so, but that's because I'm not comfortable with the idea of getting sexually involved with someone that once had a penis. It's a personal preference, whatever you're comfortable with
>>
File: 1462315541000.jpg (38 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1462315541000.jpg
38 KB, 613x533
>>17322030

Transgender are fags in disguise.
>>
>>17322034
She still has a penis. It's cute and feminine though.
>>
Society wants transgender people to be recognized as the sex they made the transition into, but deeply inside even themselves know what they are.
>>
>>17322030
Yes
>>17322039
Even if you put a cute little ribbon on a dick that doesn't make it any less of a dick. You're free to enjoy boipussy, I won't judge you, but that doesn't change the fact that you're gay by definition.
>>
>>17322043
Isn't it a possibility that gay is less about genitals and more about whether or not the other person is actually a guy?
>>
>>17322039
If you're attracted to the male sex organ, I'd say you're at least bisexual and going for a best-of-both situation.

The only thing that annoys me about your situation is your hesitation to accept and be comfortable with your own sexuality.
>>
>>17322052
I'm not attracted to sex organs, I'm attracted to people.
>>
>>17322053
You don't stick your dick in/get stuck by personalities. Yes, they're a part of attraction, but sexual attraction and emotional attraction (though occasionally overlapping) are separate things. If you are aroused by chicks with dicks, you are aroused by the whole package - dick and all.

Anyway, I'm only trying to help you reach some clarity on a fundamental element of your life. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>17322050
No.
>>
>>17322053
why the fuck can't you admit you are gay? Makes no sense. Why all the denial? Do you secretly hate yourself?
>>
Does it matter if it's gay or not?
>>
>Implying bisexuality doesn't exist
You like her girly appearance, which makes you straight.
But she has a dick so you're also a bit gay.

This means you're bisexual, leaning more towards straight.
>>
>>17322118
I don't date men though.
>>
>>17322139
You are dating a man now though...
>>
>>17322142
>implying dicks=male
>>
>>17322152
>implying basic biology is wrong
Go back to tumblr
>>
Why is it so hard to admit that you like chicks with dicks? They are not female so you are not dating a girl. So you are not straight. I don't know what you are but it is not straight.
>>
>>17322152
Sorry, but genitals are literally one of the defining factor ins gender. "Gender identity" is how someone feels about themselves.

You can be a man that feels like a woman, and even go through surgery to be more like a woman, but the fact of the matter is that you are biologically always going to be a man. You aren't changing your chromosomes, your brain chemistry, or your primary genitalia. You are only masking them.

That said, sexuality is a confusing ass mess. If you are attracted to a gay guy moonlighting as a woman, you are in one of the grey areas. And it isn't wrong, but chances are it will never feel less confusing.

op, just accept that you are into trans. Don't bother with gay, and just say "bi, but not into burly men".
>>
File: 98365.jpg (57 KB, 497x427) Image search: [Google]
98365.jpg
57 KB, 497x427
>>17322030
>Is it gay to date a man?
>>
File: 9238765.png (89 KB, 482x315) Image search: [Google]
9238765.png
89 KB, 482x315
>>17322152
>>
>>17322053
>I'm not attracted to sex organs, I'm attracted to people.
>>17322039
>She still has a penis. It's cute and feminine though.

Boi you like dick
>>
File: 1450774757001.jpg (30 KB, 326x246) Image search: [Google]
1450774757001.jpg
30 KB, 326x246
>>
File: 014react.jpg (153 KB, 625x414) Image search: [Google]
014react.jpg
153 KB, 625x414
>>17322189
win
>>
does it matter? you seem to be gay in the first place.
>>
Yes. If you both have the same genitals, it's gay.
>>
If pic related, go for it
>>
>>17322039
>feminine penis
Wut
>>
>>17322521
She is a real woman
>>
>>17322030
name of girl in pic or moar pics
>>
>>17322612
Peruseproject from youtube
>>
>>17322030
>Is it gay to date transwomen?
If transwomen are male, yes. If they're female, no. So answer the question of whether or not they are female, and the answer to your question falls out pretty naturally.
>>
>>17322152

Of course they do, retard.
>>
>>17322560
name?
>>
>>17322056
Not really, dude.

You're telling me that one hundred percent of the time, when you're attracted to a girl, you're attracted to literally everything about her? If there was even one thing -- a physical flaw, whatever -- that you weren't attracted to in the least, it'd ruin the whole package? That if your girlfriend has a really ugly scar somewhere that honestly looks kinda gross, but she's just so cute and sweet and hot otherwise and you're still really attracted to her, that means you have a scar fetish?

Of course not.

"Straight" means that you are attracted to women, women looks and women personalities and women genitalia. It doesn't, however, mean that you're revolted by penises. It's completely possible for a 100% straight dude who's pretty comfortable with his sexuality to be attracted to all the feminine qualities about a trans girl and just kind of not dwell on the fact that she still has a penis. You don't have to be capable of it for it to be a possibility.
>>
>>17322656
Peruseproject from youtube
>>
>>17322670
But straight guys won't date transwomen even if they are attractive because of the dicks. Like if a straight woman would date a transman, she might find them really good looking and like their personality, but they still are straight so licking that pussy isn't something they want.
>>
>>17322670

A transgirl is still a male. Literally all the way down to his generic DNA make up, it's still a boy. It doesn't matter how many hormone treatments and surgeries that person undergoes, they will forever be a boy. If that person were to get cloned, their clone would be a boy 100%.

So people who are into transgenders are actually into mentality ill people who mutilate their bodies and live in denial. And before you all call me a "bigot". It's fact, not opinion. Transgender is fake. It's fucking science.
>>
>>17322678
Again, being straight means that you're attracted to women. It doesn't mean that you're revolted by dicks. If somebody looks, talks, smells, and acts like a woman, and you're attracted to them because your entire subconscious is telling you "this is a woman", and that attraction doesn't instantly go poof when you find out that she has XY chromosomes and still has a dick, that doesn't make you gay. It doesn't make you bi. You're still only attracted to femininity. If you found out she had a dick and that flipped a switch in your head and you realized that deep down you thought it was hot that she had a dick, THEN arguably you might be bisexual.

>>17322686
I hope you realize this is a non sequitur, right? Forget whether you're right or wrong, your post is irrelevant; you literally didn't reply to any of the shit I wrote. I didn't touch on whether or not trans women were "real" women etc.

The reason, by the way, that people resist calling the condition of being trans a mental illness is because it's proven impossible to "cure" or treat either through therapy or medication. Was that a political call? Yes, all psychiatry is political as well as scientific, congrats on the insight. Saying "trans people are mentally ill" implies that instead of cutting up their bodies they should all be put on some kind of medication to cure their dysphoria, which would be great except it doesn't fucking work. So they "mutilate their bodies." Because they have literally no other options.

Gender dysphoria is still listed in the DSM, by the by. You should really have more of a background in this shit before you try to school people. You're not saying anything novel.
>>
File: 017react.jpg (72 KB, 494x305) Image search: [Google]
017react.jpg
72 KB, 494x305
>>17322671
>Peruseproject
thanks. but damn... so much hotter in the picture
>>
>>17322751

nigger
>>
>>17322751
Okay, attraction aside, what if a straight man fucks a transwoman with a dick in the butt or receives a blowjob from them, is he still straight?
What if a straight man takes a dick in the butt from a transwoman or gives a blowjob to a transwoman, is he still straight?
And when you answer yes, why is it any different from a straight guy giving or getting a dick to or from a gay guy?
>>
>>17322751
I´m not the guy you were replying to, and I´ve read your arguments. Anyway you try to frame it, dating a man that is convinced he is a woman is still gay. Your denial of such a fact and the lengths you´re going to justify your point only show that you are not comfortable with admitting to yourself and to others that you are bisexual, if even you are 90% into women and 10% into men.

Biologically speaking, the person you are with right now is a man.
>>
>>17322772
This, and it's really sad that you have to lie to yourself about who you are. If you are gay or bi, you don't have to go yelling it to everyone, but it's good for your mental health to accept yourself as you are. And if you admit to being bi, you are going to get much more of that boipuccy
>>
>>17322751

You're still gay. You are with a man, and no matter what you do, you can't change it
>>
>>17322766
Generally, "straight" and "gay" are descriptors that refer to who you're attracted to. They're words, if you choose to use and define them differently than me then then I suppose that's your prerogative (and if so then hopefully you've realized something pretty fundamental about linguistics!) but that's how I'm using them here. It doesn't really make sense to talk about a given sex act as being "straight" or "gay" because those words don't describe acts, they describe people. You understand the distinction?

Your question is nonsensical in two ways: one, because sexual orientation is literally all about attraction, you simply can't talk about it and say "okay, attraction aside." Two, sex acts can't "make" people straight or gay or bi. At most they can make people realize they were bi etc all along.

>if a straight man takes a dick in the butt from a transwoman or gives a blowjob to a transwoman, is he still straight?
Maybe, although it's considerably less likely a 100% straight dude would enthusiastically consent to doing something like that. Not impossible, though.

>why is it any different from a straight guy giving or getting a dick to or from a gay guy?
Why is a straight guy giving or getting dick to or from a gay guy?

>>17322772
As fun as it can be to armchair psychoanalyze people, dude, you couldn't be more wrong. The woman I'm engaged to does in fact have two X chromosomes. Unfortunately, I'm not bi (high school would have been a lot easier with more dating options.) I'm also not trans. I'm not even particularly socially liberal! Figure that one out.

Fortunately, I'm not obligated to stand exactly where you've aimed your counterpunch. Frustrating, huh, dealing with real people and not stereotypes?
>>
>>17322840
So basically 100% straight guy wouldn't have sex with a transwoman who has a penis. That's enough for me, I was right.
>>
Is it gay to be barebacked by my trans girlfriend while I suck off a massive brown dildo?
>>
>>17322866
No, if you're straight you're straight :)) you just like their feminine features and that cute girly dick teehee ^.^
>>
>>17322030
who cares mate just go with the flow
are there actually any good looking transwoman out there? The ones I've always seen at the streets were all really really really masculine, like you could tell from a mile in a crownd
>>
>>17322751

It's still gay, you are dating a Man who looks like a woman.

>Because they have literally no other options.

That's what their mental illness whats them to think. This why try to bend reality to satisfy their twisted minds.
>>
>>17322853
Look up the Kinsey scale, buddy. No one is 100% straight or gay.
>>
>>17322880
Haha you admit it.
>>
>>17322853
Yeah, that's exactly what I said.

Oh wait, no, I said "it's less likely that a 100% straight dude would consent to giving a blowjob etc to a trans woman than to receiving one, although neither is impossible." I'll be generous and assume that you misunderstood because I didn't quote or respond to the first line of your post (for length reasons), which might have introduced some unclarity. So to be clear, that was my intended meaning.

Dude, you can bug out of the conversation any time you want, it's no skin off my nose. You don't need to declare victory based off of a misreading of my post. That doesn't have much dignity.
>>
File: ALI-kinsey-data.png (265 KB, 961x666) Image search: [Google]
ALI-kinsey-data.png
265 KB, 961x666
>>17322880
But Kinsey's methodology was flawed and he believed children as young as 2 years old could feel sexual pleasure, so who cares? It's still gay.
>>
>>17322882
Calm thine tits. I just dropped by the thread to post that. Control your euphoria
>>
>>17322895
That's exactly what I meant. You admit it. Case closed.
>>
>>17322880
Sure they are. 0s and 6s on the Kinsey scale do exist (and for other reasons the Kinsey scale is largely obsolete anyway.)

>>17322882
There's more than one other person in this thread, dude.
>>
>>17322880
>No one is 100% straight or gay
Speak for yourself, faggot.
>>
>>17322900
Why should one control their euphoria >:OOO
>>
>>17322903
I honestly haven't the foggiest what this means.

What I said was completely different from
>So basically 100% straight guy wouldn't have sex with a transwoman who has a penis.

But OK, I can't stop you from telling yourself that you slyly tricked me into admitting you were right all along.
>>
File: Br9TxAxIEAA9AxS.jpg (41 KB, 599x766) Image search: [Google]
Br9TxAxIEAA9AxS.jpg
41 KB, 599x766
If you wouldn't bang him, you're gay.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.