[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see a qt 3.14 girl in my job >try to make an approach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m7lwlyhWkj1qi2jbvo1_500.jpg (88 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7lwlyhWkj1qi2jbvo1_500.jpg
88 KB, 500x670
>see a qt 3.14 girl in my job
>try to make an approach and start talking to her
>she sends me to the friendzone faster than ever
>fuckyou.jpg
> start ignoring her
> few days later a friend tells me that she was asking about me

the fuck is wrong with women... why do they start caring about you when you treat them like shit or ignore them and how can i get an advantage of that without surrendering to their desire o getting attention?.
>>
>>17321889
She was probably asking because you sound like a douchebag.
>>
>>17321889
Maybe she was just asking to ascertain your level of autism, and if she should be afraid of bumping into you when she leaves work in a dim lit car park.
>>
my female friend recently told me that the most attractive thing a dude can do is to show some interest and then stop, ignore her and be cold towards her
then she will do everything to get him
woman logic...
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.