[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck, /adv/, slap some sense into me please. I feel really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 20160428_112325.png (174 KB, 962x960) Image search: [Google]
20160428_112325.png
174 KB, 962x960
Fuck, /adv/, slap some sense into me please.

I feel really creeped out by my father, and I'm not sure if my feelings are valid or if it's all in my head.

For example, he tells me to shut the blinds on a regular basis. They're situated in a way that forces you to bend over the couch to shut them. He watches me from behind as I shut them, which makes me feel uncomfortable.

One night in particular, he asked me to shut them and my mom offered to do it instead since I had my hands full. He snapped at her; "No, not YOU!".

He alway jokes about sexual things around me, and brings up topics like child rape/molestation.

There were a couple incidents when I was little (10-13yrs) where I didn't wipe properly. He made a big scene of it, saying "What's that smell? It smells like poop. Is that you? Come here." and he'd make me turn around in front of him, and he would stick his face right up against my butt.

Recently I wore a mid-thigh length skirt with a tight long-sleeve shirt. It was modest, but much less so than my usual attire (which is heavy loose knits). I have a good figure (5'10", 34-22-32) so it looked more dramatic on my frame. I was hoping to sneak out of the house without him seeing me, but he did. He just said "Woooooow. That looks reeeeally good." and looked me up and down.

Is this normal behavior, and I'm blowing things out of proportion? Or am I right to feel uncomfortable?
>>
The way you said it's pretty creepy. How old is he? Have you told your mother?
>>
how old is he and how old are you? Sounds pretty fucking creepy to me.
>>
>>17321719
He's 67. He does most of this in front of my mom, who says nothing. She has a few issues, and our relationship has been rocky, so I've been apprehensive about bringing it up with her.
>>
My dick tingled a bit, so yes, his behavior is inappropriate
>>
>>17321725
67 and 23. It's comforting but also upsetting to hear that I'm not alone in thinking his behavior is abnormal.

I really would like to move out, but unfortunately that's not possible for me at the moment.
>>
>>17321708
You should invest in some mace.
>>
>>17321729
Don't get me wrong now. Do you have a submissive personality? Do you blush or feel cornered when he does that? If that's the case, you can try being a mean SOB to him, calling him out on his bullshit, saying stuff along the lines of "I'm your daughter you fucking redneck". As the trip friend said, get mace or a taser as a backup if he tries to up his game.
>>
Yeah no, OP, this comes across as creepy af.

Call him out on his bullshit. Tell your mother. Move out.
>>
>>17321735
Yeah you need to move out asap, behavior like that tends escalates, it doesn't go away. If anything your lack of response probably emboldens him to see what further weird shit he can get away with.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.