[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a shitty friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (613 KB, 798x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
613 KB, 798x718
I need advice, i don't know what to do. met this girl a year ago, instant best friends, we talked every day, told eachother private shit, and helped eachother. I always had feelings for her but I could tell she never had any back. Eventually she met this one bitch, we can call her slut. slut turns my best friend into a slut, best friend talks to her a lot more, feel us growing distant. We get into a fight (happens a lot) and ignore eachother for months. she texts me again and we talk again. Fight again and no longer talk, she hits me up and we talk again. I decide to finally break it off. Shes cool with it, says she respects my choice, mostly did it because she had a boyfriend at the time and i was pretty jealous like an ass, but she also changed into someone i don't like being around. after a while we talk a little, nothing serious. I want to talk to her again. My heart is telling me to talk, my brain is saying to not. Please help.
>>
Go with brain. Heart is a spoiled brat with short attention span, he'll soon forget it.
>>
Don't talk to her, write this girl out of your life. She doesn't want a relationship you do, you will never be on the same page. Don't be held hostage in a toxic friendship with someone who obviously doesn't mind leaving you hanging until she needs something
>>
>>17321760
Yeah....thing is, it sucks when its hard to tell if someone really cares for you. She's been worried about me when i'm down so i'm not sure.
>>
>>17321764
I'm sure she has, you have probably had some nice moments in the friendship. But are you really satisfied with being just friends? Will you ever be?

Will you ever be happy with the person she has chosen to be now?

People change, you can keep the memories, I'm sure many of them are very nice. She doesn't seem like the same person anymore.
>>
>>17321778
That made me question a lot. A lot of memories. I might've felt that we were close, but she could've felt differently. I can't control her. I never could. Whenever she told me about something i didn't approve of, it usually ends in a fight. I know i have to get rid of her, but its hard.
>>
>>17321784
Yeah man I know it's hard. It will get better as time passes, you'll find someone who makes you happy down the line who also feels the same way about you.
>>
>>17321791
Thanks so much Anon. If i could return the favor, I totally would.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.