[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women claim to hate beard yet I get so much attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Godfrey Gao.png (725 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
Godfrey Gao.png
725 KB, 1136x640
They size me up, look at me, stare at me, talk to me etc. When I shave I get none of that. Yet online I see nothing but shaven men being praised, wtf??
>>
Not sure man. I get dirty looks for my beard though. Mine is like 5 inches long though.
>>
If a woman says to you, in private, that she doesn't like YOUR beard, then it may be true. If she says she doesn't like something while being around people who also don't like that something, she's doing it to fit in, be it true or not.
>>
some guys look better with beards but actual handsome guys with nice jawlines look better with out
>>
women never said they hated my beard. I am saying in general beards are considered unattractive, but when ever I have a beard I get hit on alot. Wtf is going on? does it make me look more attainable (aka uglier)?
>>
>>17321615
Be happy with your beard.
I can't even grow any beard
>>
>>17321638

I have an amazing jawline too. Don't get the reason. But I have soft features, I look half asian even though I am not, maybe beard makes me look more manly.
>>
I'm a woman and I think beards are super attractive.
>>
>>17321615
>women say they want X
>they actually want the opposite of X
Seems like normal female behavior to me, desu senpai.
>>
>>17321639
No, it means that you looked good on that specific occasion. It might be because of the weather, or the place you were at, at the time. Don't let stuff like this confuse you. It's like that music you find, and you keep blasting it over and over again, untill you're sick of it. But you might still listen to it, from time to time. Beards are like that, they might look good on you for like a week, but then it gets boring, to look at, and people (women) might want to see something fresh. Like a new haircut, new shoes, new pants. everything changes over time. It's not compicated though.
>>
>>17321677
This. They look to change the man.

They hope to get the bad boy. And turn him into a child loving father who tucks kids in.
>>
>>17321615
Beards do not fit everyone but yu can force if it you stick with it for long enough. Just take care grooming and don't let it become neck beard, as long as you look after it it's good.

What you will face is generally negative reactions from close friends and family. I was always clean shaven then suddenly at 25 I decided I wanted to go for a beard. Everyone hated it for a while until they got used to it now everyone points to mine as a great example of a beard done well.

I figured it's like the glasses syndrome. When you know someone who always wears glasses then you see them without them, they look fucking weird . My mates have even said now they don't remember it ever being bad, jus tit was a shock when they saw me as my face changed so much wih the beard. Messes with the facial recognition in the mind in a way.

If you want a beard just try it dude. Worst can happen is you hate it and you shave it off.
>>
>>17321653
Ye probably this, asians tend to have babyfaces.
Thin beards also look good on me imo. If I go under 12% bodyfat, it doesn't matter that much, like >>17321638 said, because my jawlines will be more visible.
>>
have you ever eaten pussy with a beard? girls don't like it down there.
>>
>>17321623
This is what I dislike about women. They change their opinion to fit in with others, and holy shit that's gotta be the weakest thing anyone could ever do.

>Be working at a coffee shop
>Female coworker goes on and on about how much our job sucks
>Me: I dunno, I don't think it's so bad.
>Her: Yeah I guess you're right.
>>
>>17321615
... I've never heard a single woman in all my life saying that she doesn't like beard. Pretty much every friend of mine finds facial hair sexy.
Of course if it is a nice beard and you don't look like an alcoholic hobo.
>>
>>17322397

My bf has a beard and it makes him look about 100% hotter than without, but this is true too. I'm ticklish and it's always a bit of an ordeal when he goes down on me. But honestly, women tend to like beards because they like manly men, same doesn't necessary apply to girls.
>>
because it hides the lower half of your face.
the shaven men get praise because they might have a defined jaw, good facial ratios, these things are skewed and hidden if you have a beard, so if you have great eyes but a small weak chin, you're going to look much better with a beard.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.