[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being followed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1452504432362.jpg (60 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
1452504432362.jpg
60 KB, 500x399
I was followed tonight. It was 1:30 AM and I was walking home from a friends house when a perverted looking man cat called me and then proceeded to follow me after I ignored him. My street is kind of quiet and when I turned around to make sure he wasn't following me, I realized he was following me. I stopped I turned around and called out, "are you following me??" and he just stood there watching me and not moving. I started crossing the street and looking for any cars but there wasn't any and it was me and him alone in the street and I didn't know what to do. He started following me across the street when THANKFULLY some guy came outside of his house to smoke a BLESSED cigarette and scared off the attacker. I yelled I was going to call the police and the cigarette guy walked me home.

What the fuck can I do if this ever happens to me again??? I'm a 5`4 girl that is pretty small boned. I work really early mornings so I'm in the street at scary hours. Please help give me advice!
>>
Carry pepper spay with you. In your purse, in your pocket. Or a taser.
>>
buy a car
>>
1. Improve your self-control
2. Get a gun and practice
If you can't do that at least get a peppers spray
>>
>>17321610
Where can i buy pepper spray? Is that my only option?? To wait until he's charging at me to spray his face with mace?
>>
>>17321598
That fucking sucks, dude. No one should have to deal with that.

Not to blame the victim, but I guess the reality is to plan ahead. At 1:30am you shouldn't walk home alone even on the safest street. You're a woman and even sane men are creepy as fuck.

As for your crazy hours, can you discuss it with your boss and see if you can offset your schedule to something less risky. Or maybe see if you can get a ride from a coworker? I agree with the idea of carrying some pepper spray.
>>
Carry a cell phone so you can call a friend, relative, or law enforcement officer
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.