[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello everyone, I just need to get this out of my chest. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1364404828074.gif (163 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1364404828074.gif
163 KB, 200x200
Hello everyone, I just need to get this out of my chest.

I'm taking japanese lessons every week on saturday. I chose japanese because german classes were full (at least that is what I tell myself), japanese classes were cheaper and closer to home. Aaaaaaand, I wanted to meet girls.

I did get to meet some, but most had boyfriends, too young or just unattractive.

Someone added me to a facebook group, because I was my classes' representative for a festival we had. Browsing the members, I found a really pretty girl, and I realised that she was the teacher that uses the class room before my class. I hadn't noticed how pretty she was.

One day I gathered some courage, and entered a classroom she was in. I told her that I found her very pretty and interesting and that I wanted to go out with her. She seemed a little surprised, maybe because most guys don't plainly say such a thing. She told me she had to think about it because between the classes and her job she did not have time for dates.
I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me, and her full name. Cool

I did send her some texts but she never replied. I tried calling her but she never picked up.

I should have given up at that point. I friended her on facebook and within 30 min she accepted my request.

I sent her some pm s, but she replied with short answers. I told her again that I wanted to go out with her, but she told me she has had bad experiences with "blind dates" (she means with people she bearly knows), and that she would like to chat on facebook or text more before going out. Ok, cool, whatever.

I did not talk to her for like, 3 or 4 months. One day I saw a new profile pic, and I felt the urge to send her a message. But I hesitated. Then I said YOLO and sent it. She replied within a minute and we talked for 2 hours. That was a month ago and I haven't talked to her since.

I wanted to get that story out of my chest. Please, if you have advise or just want to share a similar story, go ahead.
>>
Also, I found her twitter account. She seems like a girl who doesn't go out a lot and kind of inexperience in the relationship field, like me.
>>
>>17321588
You did good op, you tried. And there is even a small chance you'll succeed.
>>
>>17321621

Thanks for replying, I like getting feedback and someone else's perspective
>>
>she tells you she's busy
>you're surprised she doesn't have time to talk to you outside of classes anyway
>>
>>17321588
Nice try op, but better move on. If she was really interested then she would have kept in touch.
>>
>>17321642

I'm not surprised. She does have time now, because she quit her daytime job, and now she only has a part time job giving lessons.

>>17321651

Yeah, I thought that too. It is just that she is really pretty. I saw her on a festival today. I never noticed her but until today. It was one of those butts that, for some reason, make you smile when you see it. You know what I mean?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.