[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've recently begun realizing that the root of my unfulfilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467511740212.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467511740212.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
I've recently begun realizing that the root of my unfulfilling life is my anger and lustful habits. My girlfriend found out that I'm trying to tone down our sexy times to a tame 0, and she suddenly threw herself a pity party and attempted everything she could to make me feel guilty or to mock me. "Lust is a part of who I am!" "I'm not good enough for you." "I guess I'm OK with backing up to a 12 year old's relationship."

Please /adv/, how can I convince her that a decent relationship lies elsewhere? Theres no happiness for us here, temporary pleasure has proven not to last in this relationship, and she just refuses to see it. I honestly don't know what to do, I never expected this to happen.
>>
>>17321481
What? I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. If it's how to break up with your girlfriend, you just have to say it and end it. There's no easy way.
>>
>>17321487
I want to fix this relationship, not end it; how can I convince her that sex isn't helping it?
>>
>>17321489
That's not something that you can do. If you don't want sex and she does, you're incompatible in one if the main areas of a relationship (the physical/sexual).
>>
>>17321489
Is sex hurting it? Because if not, I don't see how what you're doing is reasonable. If sex isn't hurting the relationship, then YOU'RE hurting it by not wanting to have it for no apparent reason.
>>
>>17321495
I'm unhappy with the relationship in its current state, and she is too. I believe it's because of the constant need for sex that both of us seem to have, but she doesn't even see a problem at all. We fight quite a bit, but when we're together we don't fight; we have sex. I like her a lot, but I want to cut out sex altogether so we can figure things out without brief pleasure deceiving us into believing everything is alright.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.