[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help from any married faggots out there >me getting married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Help from any married faggots out there

>me getting married to a woman I've known sence middle school. We have been best friends since.
We are both 20 and have been dating for 2 almost 3 years.
I love her but when we fight she can be a bitch and I think to my self how do I deal with the shit for the rest of my life.
> what is marriage like for you guys dose it suck or dose it get better
>>
>>17321366
DO NOT GET MARRIED AT 20! I'll be honest, you sound like kind of an asshole, but even without that getting married that young is a disaster waiting to happen.
You've known each other since middle school? Yeah, I bet the relationship is still at the mid-school level, too. Break up, start seeing other people. Move out of your shitty, tiny home town and go live life. If you guys are still in love (or whatever) you can get married then. DO NOT get married now, and you better sure as shit not have kids. For love of humanity, DO NOT GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS IN YOUR VERY EARLY 20'S!
Good luck.
>>
>>17321380
Holy fuck that was blunt. But I was hopping for blunt. I may sound like an ass hole and I may be one but I want to know what would make it a disaster?
>>
>>17321366
Dude don't get married. If you want to be together, then just be together! In fact, I hope you guys stay together for life, but you don't need legal binding for that. You can always get married at any point later in life if it becomes convenient.
>>
>>17321366
>>me getting married to a woman I've known sence middle school. We have been best friends since.
>We are both 20 and have been dating for 2 almost 3 years.
Holy Christ, my jealousy is unending.
>>
>>17321397
You don't sound like an asshole at all. >>17321380 sounds like a dumb bitch is all.

But I do agree in that you houldn't get married. Just stay together. Stay in a relationship, or even decide to stay together while not in a relationship and perhaps seeing other people if you too can really handle that. Just be together and don't do anything that might risk you splitting. The biggest risk would be marriage and honestly, I'd say it would most definitely split you two up. Wait until later on in life.
>>
>>17321442
True but honestly I was the one that wanted to get married and we didn't say we would do it right now we still plan to wait a year or so
>>
>>17321366
dont do it. because guys dont mature (normally) until 25+ if you get married now you will be divorced by the time you are 30. because you both just outgrew each other worse if you bring any kids into the mix. just stay a couple for now and enjoy each others company. if you still want to get married after 25 then revisit the issue
>>
>>17321458
You're the best name/tripfag on this board Heavymental, just wanted to let you know that.
>>
>>17321504
literally who?

Pegasus is the best
>>
>>17321366
Golden rule is no marriage before mid-thirties.
Another golden rule is don't make any decisions while under the effects of hormones. Marriage is a heavy decision, and if you rush into it, you'll regret it later 75% of the time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.