[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't let me post without a picture. /adv/, I go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (305 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305 KB, 2048x1536
Wouldn't let me post without a picture.

/adv/, I go to a club in town approx 3 nights a week, and without going into a lengthy story about our history, I'll just give a general "halp" statement.

There's another regular guy who goes there who is highly influencial, he has a bunch of buddies that go and a group of ratchety yet attractive girls that hang with him.

Anyway due to shit in the past he basically now goes out of his way to either cock block me or make my night shit by, for instance, telling any girl I talk to that I'm a creep, or a fag, or whatever.

I've never given him reactions since he's started doing this but it's starting to be very annoying.

Dude could probably kick my add but I feel it would be close. Also I think he's mostly jealous because I'm very attractive and present myself... Semi gothy.

Anywho, what do I do in this situation to make things better, I've tried diplomacy and I've definitely tried telling him to fuck off, but shit continues.
>>
>>17321230
You said you never reacted when he started doing this, then you say you've already tried diplomacy and telling him to fuck off. Care to elaborate ?
>>
Revel in it. He's threatened by you and making an unsubtle ass of himself doing it.

If you're consistently a good sort, they'll think he's a jealous prick and wonder why he thinks you're so good as to be threatening.

Try not to be smug about it!
>>
>>17321253
Basically in the past we tried to be friends but our personalities clash too much. Ever since I fucked one of his friends he's been on this warpath. When I say I've tried both, he likes to get all up in my face when he's actively trying pull a girl off of me, threatening to break this or that. I've just continuously stressed that I don't give a fuck.

It was when I started hanging out with one of his friends ex's that he got super aggressive about it. Like now I can't even stand within 5 feet of him without him pointing me out "that guys a fag" kind of thing.

>>17321255
That's what I figured... See the bar staff all love me because I'm actually cool, and they all say he's a douche. But bar staff doesn't have sway with people in the crowd.

Thank you for the advice kind anon
>>
>>17321253

Oh, another thing is I thanked him a couple weeks ago because so far his attempts end up with me laid anywho 75% of the time.
>>
>>17321230
>Anyway due to shit in the past he basically now goes out of his way to either cock block me or make my night shit by, for instance, telling any girl I talk to that I'm a creep, or a fag, or whatever

Ask him politely to stop, if that fails just wait him out on a dark corner and surprise beat the shit out of him. Either way you need to confront this man at some point.

Or you could
>>
>>17321286
Sound like its gotten to a point where you just won't be able to talk your way to peace with him. Looks like he is just waiting for a reason to get in a fight with you.

You should consider either hanging out in a different place, or getting a group of friends to hang there with you, he'll be more hesitant to try to pick a fight with you if you're with friends who'll back you up.

I woudn't suggest a fight from the looks of it, because it sounds like even if you "win" it wont really change anything in the long term, and just let him give you an even worse reputation
>>
>>17321295
Or you could stab him and get it over with. Piss on him to show dominance after you stab the fag.

But seriously you gotta say something as soon as people around you pull this B's on you.
>>
>>17321296
I'm a loner by circumstance. I've made some friends with regulars there but I'm not really the type to get 10 friends and a crowbar 'come at me bro style'

>>17321298
You. I like you.
>>
Would it be good to just be equally annoying back, as in "For the 100th time Derek, I'm not interested" Like literally every time?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.