[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are a few girls I like. They are both fairly young compared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458002239037.jpg (760 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1458002239037.jpg
760 KB, 2048x2048
There are a few girls I like. They are both fairly young compared to me. I'm 25, one is 19 and the other is 18. I am somewhat religious, and I made a prayer that involved God giving me a very specific sign to tell me that a girl is a decent girl. The girl that is 19 gave that sign. I lost contact with her, but I would like to get together with her. I understand that just because God gave me a sign that she would be good for me does not necessarily mean anything other than she would be good for me. I will say that the sign that I requested is something that would be nearly impossible to see in a normal person's lifetime. The other girl is just a qt3.14 that I know. I haven't talked to her in months but I might be able to get her. I would be more interested in advice with the girl that gave the sign I asked for, but The other girl has a major draw for me as well.

Please help.
>>
File: god_killed.jpg (21 KB, 555x297) Image search: [Google]
god_killed.jpg
21 KB, 555x297
>>17321165
I can't take this seriously when someone asks their deity for dating advice.

>tfw if people put all their faith in religion into humanity the world would be a smarter, better place

I'm a bit biased cause I have a crazy religious mother who has no respect for views other than her own.
>>
>>17321194
I'm just saying what happened. I take a loose interpretation of the bible, and I'm probably more open minded than most people but I still believe in god. Asking someone that you believe makes better choices than you to help you find someone that won't fuck you over isn't really a bad idea. Not to mention that I've literally never seen or heard of somebody else seeing this thing. I very seriously doubt that many, if any people have seen this specific set of actions and words. It's why I still wonder about her. The chances of the specific thing I asked for happening is so small, that to see it within a month of asking for it is incredible. I have other circumstances where things asked for were given and those helped to solidify my belief. That being said I have lived what most would call a horrifying hell of an existence, so maybe to each his own.

I just wanted to give some backstory on how I know the girls, and get some advice on how to maybe reconnect or hook up. I'm past just trying to get my dick wet, so some long term advice would be nice.
>>
>>17321240
Long term advice is they won't stick with you long term. Sure they be crushing now, but they won't stick with you. Girls 21 and under are stupid bitches whose lives center around themselves. They cannot comprehend being in an actual, functioning, long term relationship because they're too busy pursuing their own goals.

Pick older girls dude.
>>
>>17321165
Im unsure why you would give God a direct challenge to lead yourself to belive you can even comprehend divine intelligence, planning... perhaps heavenly intuition?
>>
>>17321165
Basically what I'm saying is, ask the girl out. She says no? Was she the last girl ever? But, adding that you should find a girl your own "socially acceptable" age
>>
>>17321311
Meh, she's only 6 or 7 years younger than me. In 20 years she'll be only 6 or 7 years younger than me. Won't matter so much then.

My question isn't so much how to ask them out, but how to reconnect. I meet new people every day, but these two really stuck with me. I meet a lot of girls their age and these two seem particularly mature. I also meet a lot of people of varying age and gender and ethnicity every day. I feel like people don't mature so much as they just get more experience in dealing with life as they live it. I expect way too much of people, but these two seem like they could meet or even exceed my expectations. One might need some good advice to meet my expectations, but still that is a rare thing for me to see.
>>
>>17321240
Look, I'm not reading all that but if you believe God is telling you to pursue this girl why would you ask our advice? Do we supercede your deity? Also, it's weird you don't tell everybody what the sign is. Are you afraid someone will goof on you? Assuming this isn't a troll
>>
>>17321384
I find that to be a very personal thing. I would simply rather not discuss it. The fact that I am nervous about trying to get together with her is not so personal as my relationship with my deity, at least to me. I just want advice on how best to make contact with her. I am regretting telling how I came to be really interested in her at this point. I didn't mean to incur a religious discussion, I just wanted advice on how best to contact a cute girl over the internet.
>>
>>17321384
>>17321467
I suppose I should mention that God is not telling me to pursue this girl, rather, I asked for a specific sign to tell me that a girl would be good for me to be with, and I received that sign. That does not mean that she is the only one for me or that God desires me to be with her. It's more like he and I would both benefit greatly from my relationship with her. There are almost certainly other girls just as good, but this one came along first. I can't imagine that I would get the same sign again, but maybe something good will happen in person shortly.
>>
How do you know Satan didn't jack your prayer and make a bad match for you? Direct intervention is totally his thing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.