[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roommate keeps locking me out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: splatter checkerboard.jpg (110 KB, 736x654) Image search: [Google]
splatter checkerboard.jpg
110 KB, 736x654
Live in house with 2 lock sets, only have one set of keys though, so instead of buying 3 new handles we just dont use the lock on them

Except for One female roommate keeps locking them when she is home alone and sits with headphones in her room at the back of the house. Cant reach her window and she cant hear us band on the door. Have asked her not to do it and today i yelled and she came back with "yea, or what?"

All i can think to do is just break the doors window to unlock it and just force her to pay for it.
Any other ways to get back at her that arent expensive and will cause undue damage to house or person?
>>
>>17321115
Destroy stuff from her while shes not there.
>>
File: 1457751615595.png (43 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
1457751615595.png
43 KB, 569x571
>>17321115
>>17321115

>yea, or what?

If you haven't explored the situation in a polite manner then get to it. If you already have then tell her to get the fuck out, seems like she is aware of it and is doing it to just be a bitch and see how much control she can have on the other residents. If you can't kick her out just find a new place buddy.

Or just lace her drinks with sleeping pills and post in / b with a "rolls for wat do" bread
>>
>>17321115
Make copies of the keys? Or is that what handles are? (Not english)
>>
>>17321115
Remove or disable the lock you don't have a key for.
>>
>>17321115
Kick her ass out. Why the fuck are you even asking? In the mean time take the keys back and don't leave her alone in the house more than necessary.
>>
Are you renting? Tell the landlord that you dont have keys for all the locks so they can either provide you keys or replace the locks. You could just get new locks too but you should inform your landlord and give them a set aswell. Does someone in the house have all the keys but obly one copy exists? Get some copies made for everyone, in my area that will cost around $1 to $3 a key depending on where you go.
>>
If deadbolt, fill the hole with epoxy.

If knob, kick door open.
>>
>>17321115

Make copies of the fucking keys, like EVERY OTHER PERSON WHO SHARES A HOUSE. It's stupid to share a set of keys, it's stupid to leave your door unlocked all day long. It takes 2 minutes and costs less than a dollar to copy a key, and you can do it at literally any hardware store. Problem solved.
>>
it normally only takes a screwdriver to remove a lock, if it isnt necessary for the security of the place, jsut do that. No more bitching from her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.