[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I ask for her ID?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1465019783618.jpg (541 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465019783618.jpg
541 KB, 1280x1920
Tl;dr: I just fucked this girl who says she's a sophmore in college but looks like she's underage.

>Girl on Yik Yak asks if anyone wants to smoke, says bf just broke up with her
>Talked with her a little, invited her over hoping she wasn't too obese
>It's the complete opposite, she turns out to be 5'3"-5'4" and petite as hell, nothing but skin and bones
>She wasn't wearing any makeup which is more common with those underage
>Mentioned only getting her first kiss 4 months ago
>Very self-conscious
>I've been with a few women of varying body types, but everything about her felt a little too small
>Her mouth, her hands and even her vagina (I barely got my whole dick inside of her, and I'm only 7") felt too small
>Said she wasn't a virgin, but her vagina felt and looked very...pure? Small? Almost like it didn't belong to an adult.

She drove to my place, but you can be 16 and have a license. Should I ask for her ID to confirm her age or am I just being paranoid?
>>
>>17321097
Oh and even her hair was in a messy braid/ponytail that looked like a kid made it.
>>
>>17321097
That's normal if she is asian.
>>
>>17321146
She's not. lol
>>
>>17321097
>What if she's underage
Who cares? It's already done, and as long as you didn't force her it's not like it's your fault.

I got tricked by an underage girl once, and got caught in the act by the fucking cops, but nothing happened to me because the cops understood the situation, and the parents didn't press charges because they knew their daughter (who was only a year under the age of consent by the way) was a slut and had done this to guys before.
>>
>>17321195
>Who cares?

I do. It's low key kinda hot dealing with someone so inexperienced and adorable.
>>
>>17321097
Just try asking her about it.
Be straightforward and honest.

Lots of girls look young without makeup, its probably nothing, she'll probably appreciate the honestly.
>>
>>17321234
Make her your gf, pls.
>>
>>17321376
I just might desu. I might be a low key pedo because she literally has the body of a middle schooler, but for some reason that's kind of a turn on.

She also reminds me of my ex's roomate whom I sort of had a crush on, so that might have something to do with it.
>>
File: madness.jpg (634 KB, 1901x2460) Image search: [Google]
madness.jpg
634 KB, 1901x2460
>>17321388
this will look great on your deposition
>>
>>17321399
Obviously not a pedo, but having sex with a legal yet very young-looking girl is kind of hot to me. Her innocence, smallness and shyness just sort of triggers something primal in me that makes me want to protect and fuck her at the same time.
>>
>>17321097
She could just look young. I still look 14 and the restaurants near my campus didn't believe that I was a Uni student at first. I'll probably never be able to buy alcohol but I have no interest in it anyway.
>>
>>17321097
the first sign of her being underage is that she is on yik yak.
>>
>>17321519
They have a scanner at the store for your ID, they don't just look like it.
>>
>>17321524
OP is probably underage, too.
>>
>>17321527
I didn't know this. They gave my brother a hard time the first time he went to a bar so I assumed they just eyeball it. Plus half of the kids in highschool had fake IDs.
>>
>>17321530
Naw, I'm 21.
>>
Take her to a bar. Bar asks her ID. Then you know.
>>
Ask her if she likes Justin Bieber or who her Disney Channel star is
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.