[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men on Tinder looks desperate and losers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (372 KB, 893x1140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372 KB, 893x1140
I meant,they're all men like men in the real life,but I couldn't find out why is it so hard to see a decent guy on Tinder than in reality.
I could see a lot of handsome guy or good looking ones with nice style all over the streets but it seems so difficult to "accidentally" see a decent one on here to even swipe right. Why?
>>
1- Learn to type at at least a High School level.

2- Tinder is bad

3- Men want to fuck on and off Tinder. Real life is a better alternative.

4- Women on Tinder are just as bad

/thread
>>
>>17321101
1: why so? I'm comfortable with it. I understand you you understand me. End of the story.
2: i know it's bad but everyone gets crazy because of it.
3+4: perhaps
>>
>>17321111
>I understand you you understand me

Fucking barely.

> i know it's bad but everyone gets crazy because of it.

Who the hell is going crazy about Tinder these days? I have not heard a single soul speak about Tinder, even as a joke. It's a dead app. It's a waste of space, and an exercise in marketing that plays on the insecurities of the dating website demographic. You are a piece of meat by default to 99% of men. If you want a man that in "reality" is good to you, you will have to put in real effort and obtain desirable traits other than a pair of tits and ass.

Do you want to highlight your tits and ass as your desirable traits? Keep using Tinder. Do you want men to see you as a sex object? Keep using Tinder.

Otherwise, just be you and delete the piece of shit app.
>>
>>17321140
I don't want a man dude i want a girl.
>>
>>17321160
Tinder is literally the app women use to find their friends new dick after a bad breakup. You aren't going to find any woman you want to date on Tinder, and if you do, she ain't replying.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.