[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
another girl problem thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 084.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298 KB, 600x512
Hello /adv/
I met this girl a while back and at the start everything went really well. We where close, talked everyday, shared personal stuff, etc.
But now a while later it feels like she has kind off lost interest. One second we will be close, have fun, etc. And the next second i feel like i'm an annoyance to her (long response time, 1 word responses, not wanting to talk, etc.)
Am i just being paranoia about losing her or do you think she really doesn't care anymore.
>>
Have you made any kind of move on her or tried to make progress with her at all? She probably lost interest because you were stagnant with progressing the relationship into an actual relationship.
>>
PROTIP: Any woman is an untrustworthy, insecure whore until proven otherwise.

You are being quite vague; examine your sexual, physical, & emotional history with this woman. Talk to her honestly and ask her questions. Ask her questions that are uncomfortable and might be difficult to answer honestly if she is hiding something. Examine her body language, her words, & her tone of voice.

If she only wants sex, use her for what she's good for. Enjoy the pussy until one of you decides to cut off the sex. Use a rubber every time and do not let her make you feel guilty for anything whatsoever.

Bitches 101
>>
>>17321068
I do, i flirt with her all the time. I pretty much treat her like my gf and she never acts awkward or indicates that she's against me acting like that. But then she also acts like she doesn't care about me sometimes. Mixed singals and i just don't know what to think anymore.
>>
>>17321092
We talk about sexual without either of us being awkward about it but neither of us are interested in sex, we're both 18 and not really into that stuff yet.
>>
>>17321092
She also let's me look through her phone/facebook whatever. And always answers straight up when i ask her about stuff like previous relationships etc. I don't think she's hiding something.
>>
>>17321100
>18
>Male and Female teenagers
>Talk about sex casually and openly
>Not into sex yet

Something doesn't add up here. How do you know for certain that what you are even saying is true? I think you need to think for yourself a little bit more so that you can get to the center of whatever issue it is you are having.
>>
>>17321109
>How do you know for certain that what you are even saying is true?
Not really sure what you mean.
>>
>>17321121
You are seeking advice that you are not going to receive unless you truly experience it for yourself. If you are in a relationship with a girl and it is non-sexual, you need to talk to her and determine for yourself the truth. Be unafraid to dig deep into her personal life and her deepest thoughts. If you want a deep relationship, be a deep person. Be somebody she can depend on. I don't think you need an advice board to find a little confidence boost. Find some confidence and communicate with her honestly. It's not that hard.
>>
>>17321127
I can accept it if she is not interested in anything more than what we have right now, i'm just really bad at understanding what people feel. I don't want to force myself into her life like you know. But i guess i should just ask her what's what and accept whatever she says. Thank you.
>>
>>17321093
First of all, flirting really doesn't mean much in this day and age. Second, flirting doesn't really accomplish much unless you already have something solid going with the other person. You need to make it abundantly clear that you are interested in this person. Ask them out on a date. Try to go in for a kiss if the moment seems right. Something bold and confident. Maybe she only sees you as a friend and you are misinterpreting her kindness as flirting. Regardless, you'll never get the results you want unless you actually try to get those results instead of pussyfooting around.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.