[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am considering asking a girl out. I am a 24 year old handholdless,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 12.jpg (8 KB, 169x191) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
8 KB, 169x191
I am considering asking a girl out. I am a 24 year old handholdless, kissless virgin.
Since around the winter of 2013 i have ridden at a stable. There is a girl there that i unfortunately got a crush on. Now we recently built a stable at home so i don't go to the same stable any more and i was thinking that maybe i could try asking this girl out. I know very little about her but i think there's a decent chance we could enjoy each others company.

Now I need y'alls help to make this happen. I added her on facebook and she accepted and i considered starting a conversation there and leading that towards a date. I don't know how to do any of that though.
Do y'all have any advice about how I could ask this girl out?
>>
>>17320890
Not on Facebook, that's for sure. Dunno about the rest, i'm in your very same situation.
>>
>>17320922
Is there a place that is better that facebook in this case?
>>
>>17320933
Face to face maybe?
>>
>>17320890
This is the age of social media, you can ask her to hang out on Facebook, or ask for her number and call her. This isn't rocket science, folks.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.