[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parent ask if I'm depressed >say no even though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: insta022.gif (1 MB, 563x317) Image search: [Google]
insta022.gif
1 MB, 563x317
>parent ask if I'm depressed
>say no even though I am
>"ok"
What can I do they never seem to really care and accept any answer I give them since I know saying yes will bring a lot of unwanted attention to me from family
>>
>don't answer truthfully when they voice their concerns
>why don't they careeeeeeee?
Are you a special kind of retard?
>>
>>17320869
Because they go to extreme measures to try and help and it doesn't benefit anyone and just puts me in a bad spot
>>
File: 1467478849849.jpg (38 KB, 547x692) Image search: [Google]
1467478849849.jpg
38 KB, 547x692
>>17320864
What the fuck OP? Don't fucking complain, especially if you know exactly what you're doing and why you're doing it.
>>
>>17320864
It sounds like they take you at your word, which is a sign of respect.

Stop being a little bitch about your illness and be honest. Working towards being healthy is so much fucking better than sitting around being miserable (speaking from experience.)

Also, depression is soooo common it is ridiculous. Stop being ashamed of being normal.
>>
>>17320883
And to add to this, you basically answered your own question in your post
>>
>>17320869
/thread
>>
>>17320877
>I don't want to help myself if it's going to put any sort of inconvenience on myself
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.