[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing My Virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1466437724207.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466437724207.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
Hey, /adv/.

Basically, I was a hikikomori until about two months ago. I'm turning 21 this month, and am losing my viginity tomorrow.

I've been dating this girl for about a month. I'm a very shy and quiet person, and I have only made it to third base as a teenager.

My question is: How do I do the sex?
>>
Does she know you're a virgin?
>>
Peen goes in poon
>>
Stick it in and shake your hips
>>
>>17320840
Yeah, she knows.
>>
>>17320870
If she's not a virgin, she should be doing most of the work.
>>
>Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay
>Jerk off a few hours before
>Focus on her clit if you wanna eat her out
>Hair pulling, ass smacking, don't be afraid to be a little rough
>If you're 7 inches or more, use a magnum (don't make the same mistake I did)
>Take control: if you wanna change positions, just do it
>Don't ask, just do (within reason of course, don't rape her or put it in her butt or anything)
>>
>>17320878
I mean, she's not a virgin, because she was raped, but other than that has never had sex.
>>
>>17320891
You have your work cut out for you, mate
>>
>>17320896
Eh, I guess.

I've also never bought condoms, but today I bought Magnums. Mainly because I felt like people were staring at me and nearly caused me to have an anxiety attack. I'm pretty sure I'm about average sized. I've never measured my dick.
>>
>>17320908
Just remember the hole is on the bottom of the vagina (or top if you're doing doggy style) and if your dick doesn't go all the way in the first time, don't be afraid to just rock your dick back and forth in her vagina until you're all the way in and can thrust properly.
>>
Finger her while kissing, learn about the g spot and the clit
Don't do any anal first few times
Eat her out for a while before sticking it in
Shower before, all clean clothes and clean underwear
EXTRA IMPORTANT WIPE YOUR ASS AND CLEAN NOT SMELLY SOCKS
>>
>>17320947
Girl here. The vagina hole is not the bum hole. The bum hole looks like the bottom of an orange. Dont stick it in there unless she asks.
>>
Mate.

You know how you put a bowl of food in front of a dog, and it knows how to eat it like a fucking dog. WHOMPF! gone.

Well sex is like that. You don't need to learn anything, any idiot can do it. Stop getting in your own way by worrying about it. Your genetic programming knows what's up. Relax go with the flow and don't be scared to really let go even if it means getting a bit rough, most women enjoy getting fucked.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.