[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being so sensitive? Whenever someone is mean to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1442495570871.jpg (81 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1442495570871.jpg
81 KB, 960x717
How do I stop being so sensitive?
Whenever someone is mean to me tears well up in my eyes and I think extreme thoughts.
>>
Keep telling yourself you're the shit and you'll start to believe it. Keep thinking of all of your best qualities and just remember that everyone's insecure.
>>
Stop giving fucks
>>
I DIE, I LIVE, I DIE AGAIN!
>>
>>17320809
Instead of taking what they say as an insult, take everything as criticism for improving yourself.

If they say "Hey Anon, you're a piece of shit"

Then clearly there isn't anything for you to work on, they're just being an asshole.
>>
>>17320809

realize that it is pointless to worry about other people's perceptions of you

you have power over your own actions and thoughts but not how people perceive you

as soon as you catch yourself reacting negatively to something somebody said to you, you have to stomp out the negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
>>
>>17320809
You need to toughen up son. People will yell at you at some point in life and if you start to tear up it just shows how weak you are.

I'd say join the military since all they do is yell and may even beat your crybaby's ass.

Or do some extreme sports like skydiving.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.