[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy hallucinogens? Why everyone seems so upset when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Should I buy hallucinogens? Why everyone seems so upset when people use unharmufl drugs such as psychedelics?
>>
>>17320789
Because they are uninformed and have been fed anti-drug propaganda for years.

That being said, there are certainly risks involved with drug use, but as long as you use responsibly (something not a lot people do) then you should be fine.

I'd say, if you have no mental issues and live a comfortable life, then go for it. Make sure to educate yourself thoroughly before use, and start with a low dose.
>>
File: image.jpg (575 KB, 2595x2857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
575 KB, 2595x2857
>>17320789
>unharmful
>>
These substances are not harmless. I used a few times and lost my shit. I am hearing voices and have no idea what's going on generally. I am completely disorganized and feel as though my mind has split. A few minutes ago I was wondering whether or not I am dead. My cognition has gone out the window. I am suspicious of people and agencies and have weird ideas going through my head constantly. I can't clean, get out of bed or shower regularly. This has been going on for months. I have no clue what's going on with me. I'm worried for myself and distressed that I won't have a future. I'm not entirely sure if psychedelics were the trigger or just a catalyst, but you need to be careful with them, mmkay. :/
>>
>>17320948
Sounds like upcoming psychosis, get help asap.
>>
>>17320789
I experimented with all the psychedelics: acid, shrooms, Ecstasy (you kids now know it as Molly)

They're great. Now as I said I experimented with them. The only one I did more than once was shrooms.
>>
Use erowid and put in effort to do legitimate research. Cross-examine trip reports based on user experience. Watch documentaries, Ask drug users. LEARN. Fuck trolls and neo-conservatives. You have the right to put whatever you want into your own body.

PROTIP: LSD & Mescaline are proven to be among the least physically harmful psychedelics along with THC.

PROTIP 2: You risk unwanted psychological experiences from specific psychedelics. This is a risk you carry. End of story.

*I do not advocate drug use, I advocate education.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.