[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please some one help me before I kill myself. I can't take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x266
Please some one help me before I kill myself. I can't take me being such a massive failure anymore, I'm a disappoint to me, my parents and my friends. I'm 21, I have no experiences in anything, never worked, fucked up my school so I have no high school diploma and generally have nothing going for me. I'm the worlds laziest most procrastinating piece of shit in the world, I can never finish anything I start, I give up too easily, I have a list of things I should do that I've kept for the past 2 years. I have no motivation to do any of the things I want to do. I want to be better, I want to finish school, and get a job and play my guitar but either every time I try tool get the ball rolling I stop and I turn to eating and fapping to forget about my problems. I have been going to the gym for 2 years and I've only gotten fatter because I have no consistency in anything. I'm fat, and I'm to embarrassed to go outside anymore. I haven't talked to my friends in months. I just feel like ending it all, what do I do to break out of this cycle?
>>
>>17320710
Join the army
>>
>>17320715
Yeah probably this

>Tfw planning on joining the AF for like 4 years now but they are letting in metally ill traps now..
>>
>>17320715

I tried but the army in my country require you to have a high school degree.
>>
>>17320726
then you need to get your diploma or GED. I don't know how any of us can possibly motivate you to do this. Either you do it or you don't. I'd advise you to do it. Otherwise you're destined to your current existence forever
>>
>>17320710
Get a job. Fuck the army. What are you good at?
>>
>>17320710
Pfft, if you quit everything, why should we be bothered helping? You'll start killing yourself and quit halfway through. (Kidding!)

Seriously though, you are only 21. I am 27 and about as well off as you, and I am not suicidal (I probably should be, but who cares?)

Try not fapping as much, eat regular meals and less or no snacks, and start getting on a schedule (wake up at X time, eat at Y times, shower at Z time, etc.)

For the rest it's all willpower.
>>
>>17320710
Call your close friends, be honest with them and tell them you want to hangout with them.

As for work you should try getting a part time job, to get used to working, or if possible look at skilled trade training opportunities around your area.
>>
>>17320710
Honestly OP, you need to tell this to your parents, and tell them you've been thinking of killing yourself. That wont be easy, but it's very clear to me that you can't do this on your own, you can't motivate yourself, and that's not your fault. Some people are broken, and they need others to help them get themselves together. You need to get your parents to help you.
>>
>>17321081
>but it's very clear to me that you can't do this on your own,

Woah woah, who said? The guys 21 and telling parents something like that is something you can't come back from. His brains still developing.

>you can't motivate yourself. It's not your fault

I could argue that that's not right either. It's 100% someone's fault to motivate themselves. Nobody can or cares enough to decide what path you should take in life...
>>
>>17320710
You're probably too lazy to pull a hero either way, so might as well start doing something more productive. You said you had a list, things like gym and guitar sound pretty decent already, start there.

Come on, man, you're clearly unhappy with your current life, you realize that going on as before won't get you anywhere. Accepting this kind of existence should be harder than getting off your ass.

>>17321095
>It's 100% someone's fault to motivate themselves.
It's not THAT simple, motivation is a lot down to parenting too and something you're supposed to learn; though practically speaking looking for someone to blame isn't getting anywhere either way.
>>
I'm Not trying to come onto you or anything, but if you need my help I'm here. My kik is imswagcuzyolo1 I've been in the exact same position. I've struggled over everything you can think of, boys, school, my future, you name it.
>>
File: 1459045790689.jpg (658 KB, 1712x2288) Image search: [Google]
1459045790689.jpg
658 KB, 1712x2288
Aren't there any special programs to help school dropouts to end it in your country? I bet that if you focus on finishing your high school your parents will start to support you (visibly support you, I don't believe they will ever lost their hopes in you).

You have created a dependency in being stable in order to live and you won't even try to get your shit together because your resume or the relation with your parents or friends (excuses).

Forget about that dependancy in being (what you believe) everyone else is expecting you to be in order to enjoy life.
>>
>>17320719
Idiot, literally 97% of the Air Force is just pilot fluffers anyway. You're all faggots.

Join the armed forced IF you can handle strenuous exercise and taking orders. Are you sure you aren't letting your parents get to you though? Don't get me wrong, 21 with no job or diploma isn't too hot. But you can easily get a GED/diploma equivalent and start working your way up to strength.
>>
>>17321095
>It's 100% someone's fault to motivate themselves.
No it's not. People have this idea that you can just think to yourself that "I want to not have crippling depression today" and just go about your life and get shit done, but you can't. It doesn't work like that.

Depression is a PHYSICAL sickness, and it effects how you are able to motivate yourself. People who don't or have never had it can't understand. The idea that they can think "I really really want to go out and do something today" but then not be able to makes no sense to them. It makes no sense to me and I feel that way a lot.

Also, you're saying he'll ruin his life if he tells his parents? You know what else will ruin his life? Suicide.
>>
>>17320710
>I'm 21
>I have no experiences in anything
That's normal as shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.