[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mum bought a puppy and said it's my responlibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>be 10 yo want a puppy, mum says no
>keep trying to make her say yes, I'd take even a focking poodle just wanted a dog
>bitchsaysno.mpeg
>FF 14 years
>anon remember when you said you wanted a dog? I bought one
>don't even have time to handle my own schedule now I have to deal with a dog?
>"I've picked the race, its name, the colours for his tags, toys, I've picked his veterinarian and everything else"
>"but he is your dog"
>wake up early, feed the dog, take him out to shit and piss, play with him a bit
>noon, feed the dog, play with him a bit
>night, feed the dog play with him a bit, meanwhile mom is on PC or watching some TV show
>dog craves for her attention, get pissed after literally 5 minutes
>"STOP BITING ME!" *slams door shut*

How the fuck am I supposed to deal with that? As far as I'm concern when you are planing to buy a pet you should talk with the person that is living with you to be sure that you can have a pet, you can't impose a pet on someone's household, I'm getting annoyed by that, no the dog, the fact that even though I treat him with kindness and affection he wants my mum's attention and she doesn't give a shit; sometimes he lays on his bed and - I might be wrong on this one - I see some tears on his eyes and it breaks my heart to see that.
>>
Find the dog a better home.

Don't take it to a shelter or anything, take care of it til you find somewhere the dog can go.
>>
>>17320541
Based on what I said, am I wrong on this one? I mean, I like him, I used to have more hobbies but I've given up on them to spend time with him, but yet it seems that he prefers to spend time with her, even if she cares about him for 5 minutes only
>>
You have all the right to give the dog away to someone who actually wants it. You don't impose a damn pet on someone.
>>
Give the pepper a shot if you're willing, best cade you got a friend for life, worse case you clean up after it for a while until you give it away.

Actually put in the effort to find it a decent home if you decide it isn't for you, there are plenty of people that want puppies. I'm one of them.
>>
>>17320580
No, asking for a pet is a lot different than being given a pet without your consent.

10 + 14 = 24 .. heh ..time to move out?
>>
>>17320675
don't live in the US, renting a place here isn't exactly cheap
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.