[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just recently got diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 24, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I just recently got diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 24, and life has been a stupid mess until now. I'm looking for a stupid simple meal plan so I can buy the groceries and cook the recipes. Emphasis on the simple.
>>
>>17320497
probly be better if you go read /cook/ sticky
>>
>>17320536
/ck/ here. I lol'd heartily
>>
>>17320497
Proteins and Veggies.

Simple Nori Fish:
Add salt and pepper to fish, wrap in nori (seaweed), toss in oven @ 350 for 15mins.

Simple Meats:
Add oil to skilled, salt, pepper and garlic, toss in Pork/Steak/Chick and cook til done.

Spaghetti:
1lb Ground Beef, brown that shit up, drain. Toss in garlic, salt, pepper, 1 can diced tomato, 1 can tomato paste, sprinkle with fennel seed, and throw in some black sliced olives. Toss on top of pasta.

That'll get you started. Add a salad to each meal, or baked potato, whatever. Keep the ingredients simple when starting out and you can progress over time with your recipes.
>>
Dude, for the next 6-12 months, you'll need to allow your body to heal. Your blood-brain barrier is weak due to all of the foreign bodies entering into your blood from your "leaky" gut.

Leave the grains alone for now:
All of these new-strain wheat and soy plants you're consuming is wreaking havok on your body's natural balance. Cut the pasta, and bread made from unsprouted grains.

Liven it up:
Start consuming more probiotics like cultured dairy products and vinegar-free pickled vegetables.

Keep your food simple:
You're not a rabbit so no need to eat raw veggies and to become a vegan. Cook your veggies, but make sure they are high quality like local and/or organic. High quality meat from local farms.

Here are some books and search topics you could looke into:
Eat Dirt
The Dirt Cure
Grain Brain
Brain Maker
leaky gut syndrome
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.