[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's the situation /adv/. I'm 30 and I have a cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1408815925417.jpg (121 KB, 636x665) Image search: [Google]
1408815925417.jpg
121 KB, 636x665
Here's the situation /adv/. I'm 30 and I have a cute little sister of 10 thanks to my dad having a second wife.

She idolizes me and everytime I visit them she jumps in my arms and try to spend every second possible with me. It's great.

Problem is, my dad is divorcing again. While I don't give a fuck about the divorce itself, I'm worried about her.

She hasn't reacted at all except saying her other siblings are sad and she won't talk or even name it. I think it's pretty much normal so early and at her age but she's also trying to reach me even more, sending me texts everyday, yet when I have her on the phone or skype, she doesn't know what to say or talk about.

I was supposed to pick her up and keep her a week or so during the summer vacations, so we can go to disneyland and stuff but now with the divorce, it's complicated to ask her mom to part with one of her kids with the divorce not even resolved.

What should I do ? Should I insist taking her with me ? Should I talk with her about the divorce ? Should I stay away for the moment ? Please no sex jokes.
>>
>>17320415
Fucking kids can text at 10? Shit is getting confusing now a days.
>>
Why is it complicated to ask her mom, you're her half brother.
>>
>>17320421
She doesn't have her own phone (for now) but she has a tablet and internet connection and her parents apparently don't realise it does the same things
>>
>>17320415
>Please no sex jokes.
>>
>>17320428
Because they haven't figure out how the divorce will work, because I haven't talk to her since I hear about the divorce, because she doesn't like to have her child far away from her. It's also a first so she may decide it's too much trouble and cancel it.
>>
>>17320433
I know, right ?
>>
File: usedloli.png (73 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
usedloli.png
73 KB, 500x281
>>17320433
Oh go ahead, at least it will bump the thread
>>
if it'll make her happy, then insist.
sounds like she needs a break with her big bro
go make her happy
>>
>I was supposed to pick her up and keep her a week or so during the summer vacations, so we can go to disneyland and stuff but now with the divorce, it's complicated to ask her mom to part with one of her kids with the divorce not even resolved.

Which will she enjoy more?

Listen to mommy talk about divorce proceedings

Or going to Disney Land?

You'd have to be a fucking cunt to deny a 10 year old Disney Land because muh civil litigation.
>>
>>17320531
I don't want to deny anything and I really want to have her with me but if her mother says no, I don't want to join a battle between her and my dad. And if my sister hear her mother say no, she will probably react very bad so even asking might be problematic.

On another note, more /adv/ tier, if I can have my sister at home for a week, I'm kinda worried about living just the two of us together in a small appartment. She's very fond of me and she turning around "this" age. She already started to talk about weird stuff with me, like how her breast is growing or how she's not wearing panties under her nightdress.
>>
>>17320606
Whoa dude I wasn't calling you a cunt, I'm saying the mother would have to be a cunt to say no.
>>
>>17320610
Yes but she could actually think I'm a cunt for putting her in a position where she has to say no.
>>
>>17320415
>Please no sex jokes
>>
File: fapfapfapfapfapfapfap.jpg (266 KB, 1788x1185) Image search: [Google]
fapfapfapfapfapfapfap.jpg
266 KB, 1788x1185
>>17320521
>>17320486
Yeah, "big" bro. Make your little sister happy.
>>
>>17320415
As irresponsible as this sounds, just take the kid to disneyland without telling mom. Keep it a secret between you and your sister
>>
>>17320716

Bad idea, I doubt you will follow that terrible advice- but shit anon, how would he ever be allowed to see her again when the mom finds out? Mom will probably get primary custody so you need to go through her. Just ask the mom, tell her it would be a nice break for her from all this divorce stuff. That is hell on a child that age.

If you do get her to go with you then don't talk about the divorce unless she wants to do so. Disneyland will be a nice distraction and will let her forget about that shit and be a kid again for a little while. She'll appreciate that more. You're the fun guy, distract her and take her mind off the unpleasantness. She honestly probably really needs it.

>>17320606

I wouldn't worry about that, kids that age say weird shit especially as they hit puberty. Just ignore it.
>>
>>17320415
Listen to the LawFag. This will depend on whether your father and the mother are fighting over custody of the girl. If there's no fight, then get the permission of each parent in writing travel.

If there is a custody disagreement then the mother will see you as being on the father's "side" even if you aren't. In that case just stay the hell out of it. Then this is between her parents, and although you want to help you can't without being dragged into it.
>>
>>17320835
There's no légal fight and the mother actually want her freedom so she asked for shared custody, like one week mom, one week dad, etc... but I think she will change your mind as she is very susceptible of being accused to be a bad mother. I fear she sees me as trying to get her kid away from her.
>>
>>17321149

You'll never really know until you ask her, do that and then abide by her decision. There really isn't some magic trick
>>
>>17320486
>filename
>>
>>17320415
>Please no sex jokes
>Post the sexiest picture of a child you can find on google.

Bro, it's fine if you want to fuck your 10-year-old sister, but don't make all of us want to as well. Fuck.
>>
>>17320415
>What should I do ?
You should confront the issue like an adult and try to explain to your parents it would be good to her. If they refuse then they're some terrible irresponsible human beings shortisided with their own happiness forgetting about the family they created. Either way this goes try to be there for your lil'sis in whatever way possible. You're trying to do some good for the kid. Keep doing that.

Talking to her about the divorce is a good idea too. You should find a moment for the both of you when it's appropriate. She might not understand the whole ordeal but it's definitely mentally taxing on her. Kids aren't stupid. Just incapable of coping with difficult shit sometimes, so they go quiet, but there's a storm abrewing inside. Talk about it like you would with an adult. Kids can take the truth if you lay it out in basic but adult terms.
>>
>>17320432
lol
>>
>>17321267
Remove the make up and 2 years and she looks like that. I'm not gonna post an actual pic of her, i'm not stupid. Also if just a picture of a child is enough for you to get horny, I would ask you to get a seat
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.