[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does your mom chase you with garbage that you threw out telling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1462497546066.jpg (60 KB, 540x406) Image search: [Google]
1462497546066.jpg
60 KB, 540x406
does your mom chase you with garbage that you threw out telling you to put it in the living room or asking you why you threw it out? i feel like ripping someones head off every time. or yelling if you want a certain food 40 times a day. like she literally wakes up in the middle of her nap and says DO YOU WANT CHICKEN. it isnt even good. and im a freshman in college.
>>
>>17320267
she knows it makes me mad and only does it to me not my sister. its so fucking annoying. and when i say not good i mean mcdonalds serves better chicken than her.
>>
>>17320267
i have never responded to her questions other than if i wanted it i would be eating it. and she still asks and then she starts making fun of me and my weight afterwards.
>>
>>17320267
If you are old enough to go to the college, dont act immature. She is your mother ffs. If you are not comfortable with it and dont want to show some respect to your mother, go and rent your own place and make it better for everyone.
>>
>>17320279
how can i show respect to someone that has been on food stamps for 10 years has 10k in savings sleeps on a ripped couch and mold is everywhere and there is barely food in the fridge unless someone starts yelling about it.
>>
>>17320279
both sides of my mom and dads family hate her they dont talk to her
>>
Lmao this is such an autistic post.

Move out if your mom is bothering you. Or instead of silently hating her for it, why dont you ask her why the fuck she asks such random things? Is she an autist too?

But I feel you with that garbage thing. My mom was super fucking paranoid growing up, and she'd come into my room holding 2 weed stems Id chucked into a garbage can 2 days ago. That wasnt even the worst part.
>>
>>17320290
Cool, your mom is depressed and sad because her life is bad and her children despise her.

I really think you should talk her into Counseling/Therapy to become a better person, or move far far far away from her, because she is a Poisonous Influence on you, and it was her choices and decisions that left her in the shitty life she has now.

Also, good for you going to College. Dont live her life. You dont ever want to experience being 30+ and hating yourself. My Uncle killed himself at age 32 because he was just a fuckin bummy loser.
>>
>>17320297
my only bet is to take a loan and dorm or room in a apt and get like 30k-70k in debt by the time i end which i was saving for a priv uni's tuition
>>
>>17320305
she does not like counseling, i tried to take her to my counseling sessions when i was a kid and she never showed up.
>>
>>17320290
Why don't you try to help her instead of criticizing? If she is having a hard time look out for her, my mother also used to see me as a child and bother me with petty arguments after I graduated from high school. You just need to show her that you are her baby boy no more. I would suggest you get a job, even a shitty one can work out.
>>
>>17320305
Your uncle killed himself because he realised your entire family is a cesspool.

>op blasts mom for providing for him
>has beaner come along in his defense

Your mom isn't the problem, you are. Move your fat ass out of her house and stop bitching. Loser.
>>
>>17320305
shes not depressed, she enjoys trollign the fck out of people and laughs when we leave. she enjoys being dirty, if she didnt she wouldve made the smallest attempt at cleaning something. shes saving her money for retirement, cause she knows we hate her. and shes dragging my dad into finding us a house.
>>
>>17320333
im not fat, im actually very skinny..im saying my mom doesnt take care of the house and doesnt work and cooks literal crap. how is that providing for me? and i cant move out.
>>
>>17320290
You can show respect to someone who allows you to live in her house when she should have kicked your ungrateful ass to the curb.

You are an adult, you want to live life like you want? Grow some balls and get your own place.
>>
>>17320333
>>17320333
Lmao you replied to wrong poster, idiot.
>>
>>17320334
If she doesnt accept help, and doesnt want to change, let her wallow in her own filth. You arent responsible for her anymore, as an Adult she should be able to be independant.
>>
>>17320336
You can't move out because you are fucking worthless. There is literally no fucking reason you can't move out. I've seen fucking 14 year olds chugging along with jobs and challenging courts for emancipation, but this generation has some mad excuses.

Can't move out. You fucking down in her basement? You should be helping her clean, useless cunt. Bitch about her cooking? Your ass is alive isn't it?
>>
>>17320367
i actually spent all of my finanial aid money last year in trying to make the apartment better and she told me to save it LOL. somethings is too old to clean since ive been in the same place since i was 14. if i get a job shes gonna come yell to me that theyre taking money away from her food stamps. i cant work and live on the street. believe me ive been trying to work since i was 14 because i had no allowance. and im not being bratty, my brother couldnt even finish college because of this place and just wanted to kill him self.
>>
>>17320349
I replied to the person I intended to reply to.
>>
>>17320371
Yeah and you could've spent it all on your own environment instead of trying to improve hers, if she is remotely as bad as you claim.

I work and am a full-time college student with $950/mo in rent and live alone. You can't do it though?

I wish my mom was cooking for my ass.
>>
>>17320395
how do u have college from 11-5 and a job? when do u schedule ur hrs to make 950 a month?
>>
>>17320406
I work at the college in IT, they are required to schedule around my class hours. I _never_ have an issue with scheduling, they either comply with that or they can't accept Pell Grants, period.

I only work 15-20 hrs per week part-time, I also apply myself furiously to my studies and have a 3.93 GPA, which opens me up to Merit Scholarships and are my main bread and butter, with $32k for this year alone, not including Pell Grants and Loans (if I need)

I could literally not even work and still get by handsomely, but I work so I am not that dude who can't get a job because of inexperience.
>>
>>17320426

interesting, i do work study at my college and they only allow 20 hrs maximum every two weeks. i will try to apply for regular positions at my college too, good idea
>>
>>17320434
Work study allows 20 hours per week. Ask for more hours or find a position with more hours. You can even find odd positions that nobody even considers, like being a paid member of fee committees and/or student council.

If you're mom is really as bad as you make her out to be, just get out. I have a mom who is a total shitter, but I would never trash her methods while living in her house. My mom is a fucking nutcase, full on bipolar, religious extremes, etc. I wish like hell she was cooking meals for me, because with all her faults, that woman can cook a mean ass meal.

In the end, you've got to understand being in someone's house means dealing with their shit. If you're in college, go out and find a roommate, anything. It's there and people are looking constantly.
>>
>>17320462
thnx mate for understanding
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.