[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get over a dislike of sex? I want to be touched and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
How do you get over a dislike of sex?

I want to be touched and be shown affection but for some reason women won't do and if you try it with men sex is inevitable.
>>
>>17320244

What? I don't understand your 2nd part of your question
>>
>>17320254
Kissing women doesn't feel nice. Kissing men leads to dick.

You can't be intimate with a man without sex. The two words are synonymous to them.
>>
Underage :P
>>
>>17320244
You need to view it as a fair exchange you get enjoyment in exchange for them getting some enjoyment. People who cannot reciprocate will never have a lasting meaningful relationship regardless of gender.
>>
>>17320265
I'm 22 and have had plenty of sex. I still dislike it.

>>17320268
Then how do I make the exchange feel less disproportionate? I can't enjoy what I came for if I spend the entire time dreading the payment.
>>
Stop making this thread over and over again.
>>
>>17320273
Then you are either a child or need to grow up.

You can't just take what you want from people and not expect to give back. And if you don't give back eventually someone will take their due themselves.
>>
>>17320295
I don't want to take advantage of anyone or demand something for nothing. I know a guy will eventually get sick of it and fuck me anyway.

I have no doubt that being raped feels bad. I just need to figure out some way to make sex with a permission feel better than that.
>>
>>17320302
>comparing rape to normal sex

You know I don't usually wish bad things for people but I do hope it happens to you. Teach you a lesson.
>>
>>17320345
OP is a lifeless troll or an attentionwhore who keeps making this thread despite having gotten every possible answer. But are you for real? Men don't like cuddles except for potentially leading to sex, if you cuddle or kiss with men without spreading and letting them go balls deep later you will eventually get raped, and if you have a deluded idea about how bad it feels to have sex then you should go out and get raped to teach you a lesson? That's all pretty fucking bleak.
>>
>>17320359
If you climb into the lion cage in the zoo, expect to get mauled. If you let men touch you, expect to get fucked.
>>
>>17320363
Except that OP did not mention that it was her plan (just assuming this is a real person and a real situation somewhere) to not disclose that she didn't want anything other than some cuddling. And most men are not cavemen devoid of morality who are incapable of saying that they're not interested in that, or enjoy the cuddling and the boner and leave it at that, or even try to sneak a hand up her tits and shrug it off if she's not into that.

If you're talking about walking up to a drunk fratguy and cuddling up against him, that's another story. You are selling men short though.
>>
>>17320370
Yeah. Sure.

And if you can't afford groceries just find a shop that doesn't expect you to pay.
>>
>>17320262
Sex is something 2 people are part of, ofc you go after the wrong ones if you have the impression that you are just their fuckmeat.

Maybe your personality also offers nothing and they just go for the bewbs.
>>
>>17320380
I'm twenty three, I have always mostly had female friends, not like I'm not talking from experience. Sure, there are guys who are so pent up or place so much of their ego on their sexual prowess that they cannot enjoy any interaction with a woman that won't lead to sex. There are also men who enjoy flirting and teasing and understand that if they are going to engage in that and entertain the girl's wishy washy behavior, they are taking the risk that she's not going to go all the way. That it would've been better if she put out doesn't mean you necessarily got no enjoyment out of it, let alone that you get so angry that you will attack her and take it from her anyway.
>>
>>17320390
Then where do I find good men?

I tried The Friend Zone. He was a bitter paranoid jerk who screamed at me about cock carousels and was certain that I would cheat like everyone else he's ever dated.

All other male friends I have are my female friends' boyfriends, except for the one who does drugs. He's not my type and I'm not his.
>>
>>17320405
Maybe your personality is shit.
>>
>>17320262
I'm in the complete opposite problem right now. How do I be intimate with this girl, without her wanting the D?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.