[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dont know what to do/think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 71066.jpg (31 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
71066.jpg
31 KB, 350x525
Soo.. i partied with my class(celebrated our last year together(9th year)) i got very drunk and i couldnt remember the night in the morning... anyways.. heres the problem: while i was drunk, i asked everyone some rope.. and if they asked why.. i told them that i wanted to kill myself. I usually joke about these things and tell my best friends that they should kill themselves(dark humour)

Should i be worried that im gonna kill myself on the next party or something.. or contact somebody? I dont know what to do.

Pic not related
>>
>>17320182
I can smell this bait all the way from the toilet.
>>
at least you didn't wake up to dead hookers.

pic totally related.
>>
>>17320189
Not baiting.. the whole night i told everyone that i wanted to kill myself.. i have been in depression before.. and now that im not seeing my class anymore... makes me depressed aswell.. i just turned 16
>>
>>17320182
nah just drunk crap.

I got black out drunk and dry humped a Dodge viper once. I don't even like cars.
>>
you're slang is ineffective next time attempt not to big bad wolf
>>
that's right you are slang now make it happen with the rope jokes
>>17320467
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.