[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst thing you can do with someone's email?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1461560989498.jpg (89 KB, 625x558) Image search: [Google]
1461560989498.jpg
89 KB, 625x558
What's the worst thing you can do with someone's email?

my gf was almost raped by one of our mutual friends last year, I was able to get at the right moment and punched him several times knocking him out.
She didn't want to go to the police so we left it there.
he is now outside the country and I want to know how I can avenge my gf. she says to leave it alone but I just fucking can't.
the only thing I have is his email but otherwise, I don't know where he lives now and I want to humiliate him.

how can I deal with this?
>>
>>17320106
>She didn't want to go to the police so we left it there.
You both are fucking retarded.
>>
>>17320106
It sounds to me like you caught them both participating in a consensual act. You've got all the justice you're getting out of this one, short of her going to the police.

Believe when one says they are raped and goes to the police, never believe anyone who says they are raped but refuses to do anything about it. Kill the stigma by holding everyone accountable, both victim and perpetrator.
>>
>>17320106
She just want you to treat her like a princess.

Bitches.
>>
>>17320106
>She didn't want to go to the police so we left it there.
Then there's nothing that you can do that'll be legal AND get revenge of the magnitude you're after
>>
>>17320106
>almost raped
>I was able to get at the right moment
>knocking him out
ITT: things that didn't happen.
>>
>gf about to cheat with mutual friend
>bf suddenly walks in
>beats the shit out of friend
>gf thinks "oh shit he's going to beat my ass too"
>lies to save her ass
>bf says "okay then let's go to the police"
>gf makes up more bs to prevent that
>friend was knocked out before he could defend himself, and now anything he says will be passed off as a lie
>>
>>17320154
all this kek

>op not responding
>beating his gf right now
>>
>>17320154
she was screaming and I had to tackle him so he would stop.

I know you guys think it's impossible for a woman to get raped but he is known to be unstable, and he is also a junkie, which is something I was trying to help him with
>>
>>17320191
If she doesn't want you to do anything, then don't do anything.

Btw, you could have reported the attempted rape yourself, you know. You didn't need her to go to the police.
>>
File: 1461536408768.jpg (43 KB, 555x357) Image search: [Google]
1461536408768.jpg
43 KB, 555x357
>>17320106
Have you ever considered this approach?
>>
>>17320106
if she doesnt go to the police she enjoyed it. get over it.
>>
>>17320106
You could annoy him.

What would you do if you could?
>>
>>17320154
law degree in 5 mins
>>
>>17320106
you saw a guy raping your girlfriend and now you want to do something with his email? Just call him up and beg to suck his cock like the bitch that you are
>>
This is dumb as hell, obviously OP is just making up a backstory to excuse how he wants to fuck with some guy's email. It's just like people on /g/ who make up these elaborate stories about how they ended up with a locked phone that they totally didn't steal. Everyone in this thread can fuck off and die
>>
>>17320338
Including you, shithead.
>>
>>17320278
he's going to come back here after finishing his studies. I will harass him to death when he comes here or I'll just hire someone to stalk him while I'm not close enough

>>17320338
the mail thing was just an idea since I don't have anything right now. when he comes back I will put so much cocaine inside his system he will die of an overdose.
>>
well, you can send him messages through the Internet. I guess you could call him names or try to get him to enter his bank password on a website you made or something.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.