[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>old friend from college >her husband recently divorced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: well now.gif (4 MB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
well now.gif
4 MB, 400x335
>old friend from college
>her husband recently divorced her, supposedly because she was sleeping around on him
>I've been riding her like a roller-coaster with no line for the past month or so
>she's down for almost anything, she's rich and idle

I realize that she's not wife or gf material, but how long is it really possible to continue a fuck buddies situation like this for?
>>
Literally forever if you play your cards right and firmly establish yourself as some quality outside dick. I say outside because you probably stand a better chance of prolonging this by keeping her at arm's length/making her want you more. Don't try to fill in the spot of her husband.
>>
>>17320001

You don't think she'll ever get settled with someone else or demand more?
>>
>>17320014
why should you even care. Emotionally detach from her right now or you are fucked. If she jumps to some other dick so what, if she wants more tell her thanks but no thanks.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.