[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should i make of this? If you couldn't figure it out,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: mensa.png (61 KB, 816x515) Image search: [Google]
mensa.png
61 KB, 816x515
What should i make of this? If you couldn't figure it out, it said i got the highest possible score on mensas mock test. Does it even mean anything? Should I apply for membership?
>>
It's a scam to make money, by falling for it you've proven that your IQ is bottom of the barrel, congratulations.
>>
>>17319893

What do you base this on?
>>
>>17319874
Mensa, from my experience, is nothing more than a group of people who want to be told they are a highly intelligent group of people. Is that really what you want? Affirmation that you're intelligent?
>>
>>17319893
This lol. It's putting you at the high end of the curve so you feel motivated to pay money for an official test.

It's called marketing.
>>
One of the better episodes of King of The Hill touches on this type of shit. I actually score well on IQ tests but they're not the hard proof of intelligence you think they are. Don't join.
>>
>>17319874
nej för helvete
>>
So what does mensa actually do? I don't really understand what the purpose of the organisation is. Also, the only reason i could see for joining is making international connections. This is OP btw
>>
>>17319874
Please let this be bait...

IQ literally means nothing, it's just a test to see how well you can solve puzzles. Young people tend to have higher IQ because their brain is working faster than older people even though older people will be smarter than younger people. It's why you see these articals about kids having higher IQ than Einstein, because it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>17320071
That's not true. IQ is based on a distribution: are you better at 50% of people at solving puzzles/answering test questions correctly? 99%? 99.99%? That being said IQ doesn't matter that much.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.