[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do men make jokes about taking a woman to the beach to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ashley-greene_00383896.jpg (741 KB, 2120x3000) Image search: [Google]
ashley-greene_00383896.jpg
741 KB, 2120x3000
why do men make jokes about taking a woman to the beach to see how she really looks like if theyre okay with makeup like concealer? ConfusedDesu
>>
>>17319545
Because, they want to see what they're going to wake up next to without having to chew their arm off.
>>
>>17319551
why would they chew their arm off
>>
>>17319545

Because everything about women is a lie, you have to scrub them with salt water and sand to get to the truth underneath.
>>
>>17319625
If you woke up next to a monster who was asleep on your arm, would you chew your arm off to prevent waking said monster so you could leave?
>>
>>17319634
same goes for men, at least women dont get into relationships for sex and then leave.
>>
>>17319634
>hyperfocus on a woman's appearance before anything else
>on top of that find women unattractive if they haven't gone through an amount of grooming
>women attempt to cater to these expectations
>hurr everything about women is a lie
>>
>>17319695
The insane amount of time and care women put into their appearance is scary. I cant wear makeup cause

>takes massive amount of time
>costs huge sums of money
>not allowed to touch face/get it wet
>have to wear it everyday or get "you look sick"
>"le too much make up"

The women that do wear makeup are true american heros.
>>
>>17319676
LMAO but...
>>
>>17319819
this, I can't stand having all that shit on my face. and if it's "super light, can't feel it" makeup, then I forget it's there and smear it all over the fucking place.

only times I've worn makeup in the last five years were halloween and my wedding.
>>
Honestly, fuck people who wear a lot of makeup.
As a guy, I cannot stand a makeup caked face.
Maybe some eyeliner, but other than that, naw.

I don't give a shit if a girl has a few zits or whatever, I ain't picky. But having grown up with 2 model sisters, I can't fucking stand how much useless shit, time and energy they put into makeup, only to impress themselves when they look in the mirror.

I like girls who are girlee. Usually I like soccer girls cause they are rugged and fun and to the point.
>>
>>17319819
>>17319939
This, I don't wear make up either
I do have some sort of pen I use to cover pimples that I use maybe once every second month or so
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.