[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need advices about something weird happened to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1385002477_70183800.jpg (68 KB, 550x466) Image search: [Google]
1385002477_70183800.jpg
68 KB, 550x466
everyone knew that white lines appears inside cheeks is normal,teeth did this or something like that .all doctors will say those normal reasons,but something really weird happened to me:from the corner of my mouth like somekind of sharp knife or needle pierce muscle direct down inside skins of my cheeks until deep inside my mouth ,1cm*10cm square Standard rectangular white
mucosal scars both appear on my cheeks,after 2 weeks ,they the almost gone ,but the corner of my mouth still have little scars left。i believe it was somekind of surgery,what was really happened to me?,please help me。
>>
>>17319465

stop doing drugs
>>
i never use drugs before!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17319530

what about aliens?
>>
Do you bring your teeth or bite down on your cheeks? This could happen in your sleep, too, while you're not aware of it.
>>
>>17319536
*grind your teeth
>>
>>17319465
It's the impression being left behind from your teeth. It is normal.

If you think it was surgery, you're delusional. Seek help for delusions, not impressions.
>>
i can't bite the corner of my mouth like a sharp knife to hurt the muscles,this situation was happened only once since i was born!!!
>>
>>17319562

/thread

That or stop taking drugs and be aware of the aliens
>>
no one know that.....
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.