[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I put money on my bank when i illegally earned it? I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
How do I put money on my bank when i illegally earned it? I want to make money not on paper with designing but here in Belgium you need to pay taxes and also a lot of paper work...I want big money in short time not fucking half of what I'm suppose to earn.

How do I do this? Or can I work with PayPal without they knowing I make good cash? Or will PayPal report this to the bank?
>>
Move countries
>>
>>17319448
Smart I thought of this...I'm 18
>>
>>17319366
You've already fucked yourself. PayPal reports to each country with laws requiring them to report. Just pay your taxes on it.

The most common thing that gets people caught is Tax Evasion, not the crime itself.

Be smart, setup a Trust. Funnel everything to the trust (pref in tax havens like Caymans) and setup monthly wire transfers to accounts you can easily access.
>>
Not sure how tax laws work in Belgium but in the US you don't have to tell the government HOW you made the money. You only need to report it so you can pay taxes.
>>
>>17319366
What kind of amounts are we talking about? 1k eur a month? 10k? 100k? If it's not a big sum then just deposit it as cash into the bank, nobody cares. You can say you earned them from prostituting yourself, which is legal.
>>
>>17319486
Op here,I have PayPal but not connected any information or my bank on it ;)
>>
>>17319556 actually smart, talking about 7k a month also another few k from other jobs
>>
>>17319491
Everything you earn you will need to give 21% to the government.
>>
>>17319366
Not sure about specific Belgian law, but on tax evasion in general:

First, it's expensive, so you need to be making some serious money to begin with to make it worthwhile. I have to pay 40% tax on the last £30,000 (€36k) of my earnings each year. Spoke to a few accountants about ways to reduce it, but with what they charge to facilitate it I'd need to be aerning another £150k a year on top of what I already make just to get it to the point where I'd be paying him less than I'd pay the government. Particularly as you're only paying 21%, you should probably just sign the cheque and get on with your life.

Second, if you're going to do it, you need to make sure it's bullet proof. If the government find out you've been ripping them off, they don't mess about. They'll just come and take everything you own to pay off the debt, then throw you in a jail cell for a year to make an example of you. It's nor dissimilar to a protection racket, aside from the fact that you can't get another goverment to take care of the one coming after you.
>>
>>17319366
>I want to make money
How about you start with actually making the money first then you can worry about how to deposit it. Don't put the cart before the horse.
>>
>>17319705
Problem is that it is making money with graphic design...No cash so i already need to plan this shit out before i take action
>>
>>17319670
Alright thanks for this information,im going though with illegale way for some years then i wanted to turn everything legal.so i van live my live with good amount of money when im 30
>>
File: 1455057142272.jpg (52 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1455057142272.jpg
52 KB, 583x583
Yeah, I'm not going to teach you how to launder money.
>>
>>17319902
Why not?
>>
>>17319902
Pls do.
>>
>>17319915
Because he doesn't know.

Make your expenses greater than your income. That's how you do it on paper.
>>
>>17319902
I doubt it's that hard. I mean I could probably figure it out on my own if I cared to think about it for awhile, or I could just go watch some movies or google it.
>>
Born in Belgium, live in South America now. . You're travelling the world and have no income, still living with parents. Works for 1_2 years. Keep money cash or put little on bank account and on some friends/ family bank account Only pay for ziekenkas. Some of my Belgian friends live here with their money but spend a lot of time in Belgium. But try the world travelling first. If you really make a lot. You'll figure it out with moving
>>
Post with travelling the world is what you tell the government, Just watch out with foto's
>>
So what if in a other country I put money in the bank More east and build a house with cash and sell it so i van laundry the money Selling houses build with cash money?
>>
>graphic design

oh boy, ok first show me something that you have drawn or designed

and i'll tell you if you can actually make money with it

the you can worry about the rest
>>
File: Screenshot_20160704-102459.png (502 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-102459.png
502 KB, 1080x1920
>>17321745
Tell me about your skills pl0x how old are you sir? currently im on train and haven't ant design only a fotoshop on my phone
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.