[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really need some help deciding what to do with my virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1467269306899.jpg (137 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1467269306899.jpg
137 KB, 1252x1252
I am currently 20 years old (guy) and still a virgin, I live in Australia and most people here are losing virginity at like 12-13 so I am kind of wondering what I should do here.

I kind of don't want my first time to be using a condom and I also don't want it to be awkward as hell which is an issue because most girls my age have probably had sex at least 50 times so I am worried about STI and to a lesser degree about my performance

I kind of am thinking about looking for a 16 year old girl (minimum legal age) because I figure at least some of them have to be virgins I kinda want my first time to be with a virgin chick as well. I mean at the end of the day I could just go fuck some whore and wear a condom but I don't know if I'd even enjoy that
>>
Dude you are way over thinking this shit.

Sex is not as big of a deal as you think it is. Nobody actually cares that you are a virgin, because being a virgin doesn't even mean anything.
>>
>>17319252
Yeah but I kind of care I want to be able to go no condom (idk how displeasuring a condom is but I find it offputting) and I don't want to have some girl whos had sex heaps and expects me to be some kind of ideal hot dude or some shit whatever goes through there head
>>
Enjoy your unwanted pregnancy.
>>
>>17319256

Again. You are WAY overthinking all of this
>>
>>17319269
Am I? I am only like average looking guy with hardly any money and a lot of mental illness/nothing interesting about my life like I don't even know if I could land a girl desu
>>
>>17319269
>>17319252
Said the disgusting roastie. Don't listen to this dumb whore, Op. She's never had any trouble in finding a guy to relay her sexual pleasure onto. She wouldn't be able to understand the question you have posed, because she is the absolute antithesis.
Dumb fuckin' whore.
>>
>>17319277

>she

Lmao, I'm a dude you idiot. And yes I do understand what the hell OP is saying, but like I said, he's worrying about shit that doesn't need to be worried about.

And yes, wear a rubber OP. No point to risk having a spawn.
>>
>>17319281
>he's worrying about shit that doesn't need to be worried about.
Of course you would think that it isn't something to be worried about. You likely lost your virginity in your early teens, so the whole notion of Op being a virgin at the age of 20 seems trivial to you. Nigger.
>>
>>17319281
I have heard apparently condom takes away at least half the feeling I mean at that point my fake vagina thing I have would probably feel better, I mean its kind of why I want to get a virgin gf is so I can both have no chance of sti and I will also figure out what days are safe days to have sex with them (I know right after period is safest time etc) desu I might even just find a guy instead
>>
>>17319286
You aren't gonna find a virgin girl at your age Op. Take it from someone who has tried to on Tinder. Out of the 7 girls I've met up with (all labeling themselves as timid, shy, or quiet) none were virgins. You missed that train, as did I.
>>
>>17319283

Lmao

The first time I had sex I was 1 month away from turning 21

>>17319286

Man, I mean it when I say you are stressing more than you should. Use a condom, for your safety. Seriously.

People play up on the whole "losing your virginity" way more than it should be. The first time I had sex was a big dissappointment. People talk about it like its a life changing experience and shit, well, it's not. I felt exactly the same after the sex as I did before. Only difference was I was laughing at myself because I put so much stress on myself to get laid, just to realize it's really not a big deal. Seriously, it's not any different then having your first beer.
>>
>>17319292
Well whats the point of this all then? I don't even know at this point if its looking like I can't find a virgin so I have to use a condom and put in a lot of effort like if I have to spend a few hundred dollars and experience sub par sex and probably perform poorly and just for to be able to say "I'm not a virgin" I mean I don't even know if its worth if I can't have a more pure sort of experience (the sort I missed out on because small dick till 18ish)
>>
>>17319298
I feel where you're coming from as I am a virgin too- Just a year away from turning 20.
It is bullshit that most girls our age aren't virgins, but it's just something you've got to accept. Honestly, for me, I don't even care about a girl being a virgin or not (Of course, I don't want a slutty girl or any kind of disease, but still you've got to be willing to compromise), I'd just like someone to love me.

Either tough it out until you find a virgin girl (pretty low odds these days), drop a deuce on a prostitute (I looked into this myself and decided that ultimately it would not be worth it- I'm not looking for no-strings-attached sex, but love), or put yourself out there and try to find a relatively pure chick (I've resigned myself to this fate, and it's still looking pretty bleak as I have zero friends, therefore limiting the girls I know mutually... which is fucking 0)

Good luck, man.
>>
>>17319319
There's a similar percentage of girls who are virgins as boys. The fact that you believe otherwise speaks volumes about your views on women and dating. Most guys your age aren't virgins, neither are most girls. But the percentage is similar. The "top 20% of men get 80% of women" is blatantly false retarded red pill propaganda with no actual source (beyond some bitter and deluded manchild's feels) that's been debunked tons of times.
>>
File: m.png (363 KB, 558x980) Image search: [Google]
m.png
363 KB, 558x980
>>17319325
>Dumb roastie cunt trying to debunk the monopolization of most women by chads
Go back to chad daddy's cusp you insipid little cunt, he's wanting arbies tonight

You've got to be aware of cunts like this one Op. They'll try to guilt you into fucking their used up cunny. Don't listen to their nonsense.
>>
>>17319241
Quot worrying. First had sex at 25. Over the next dozen years , I had about a dozen partners. Each one was unique and beautiful and still remembers those times fondly compared to what they currently have.

Losing your virginity for a guy is stupid social psychological stigma validation bullshit. You don't change just because you have some wet cunt around your cock.
>>
>>17319341

Literally this

Being a "virgin" does not mean anything. Like I said before, having sex for the first time is no bigger deal than having your first beer. Nobody cares anyways.
>>
File: image.png (306 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306 KB, 500x504
>>17319286
>most safe right after her period

How fucking retarded could you be? Every girl is different and you can get pregnant any day of the month. Sperm can live up to 5 days which then you could hit her ovulation time which you have a even higher chance of conceiving. The girl would have to be able to know her period and ovulation time on the exact days and even then it's probably still not remotely close to safe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.