[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would I go about becoming a transhumanist test subject as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How would I go about becoming a transhumanist test subject as a job? Like a test dummy for implants and hands and arms, or legs.
>>
>>17319005
Do they actually pay money for that? I thought some "for science" idiot always shows up who does it voluntarily.
>>
>>17319012
I don't know, I guess if they help me pay for my medication and a place with internet, and that i am healthy. I totally would let them use my hands or what ever.
>>
>>17319018
Maybe you should directly ask the head of an institute in the field of medical science of a university, write him an e-mail and ask about if there is such a thing.
If there is he would probably know it.
>>
>>17319022
Okay, Thank you for your advice!
>>
>>17319005

You just want superpowers, don't you?

The experiments will go better than expected, then you'll destroy all their research and kill the scientists so that they cannot recreate the experiment and give more people powers.
>>
>>17319056
Not really, I was more hoping to earn some money while potentially helping my other transition.
>>
>>17319005
You don't - they have animal and cadavers scientists they can do those things to.
>>
>>17319264
What about really dangerous chemical trials?
>>
>>17319300
If its so dangerous, they can get into federal trouble just attempting human trials.
>>
>>17319305
Oh, Well I guess I get enough money for a place to live then.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.